Chapter 22

(Me to the people reading) ⬆

Hey everyone... 

So...

You all want Nico to murder people.

Why? Comment here-

   So, I decided before I went and help to annihilate New York, I traveled through the shadows back to my house. I ended up in my room and I was pleasantly surprised to see my dad already in my room.

   "Anything you want to say di Angelo?" He asked, his dark eyes in a hardened glare. I gulped and leaned against my door.

   "Why... Why don't you start us off?" I said, trying not to look him in the eyes. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

   "You want to destroy New York. Didn't we, together, help to stop the destruction of New York?" My dad asked, his voice very quiet.

   I looked around my room until I decided to sit down on the floor. I fiddled with my hands, trying to stop them from shaking. "I'm not going to destroy NY dad, I actually want you help in sabotaging the destruction." My dad looked at me suspiciously.

   "Really. Your not going to destroy NY?"

   "That is what I told you." Oh, sorry dad, I forgot to turn down the sass.

   My dad was silent. He got up off of my bed and sat down next to me, putting his arm around my shoulders. "I knew my son wasn't going to kill anyone. I did raise a good one after all."

   "When did you raise me?"

   "Shut up."

   I was back topside with a plan. I was just going to have to shadow-sabotage everything. Easy... Not easy at all, I am going to die. Maybe... To be decided. I gathered myself with the rest of the murder-crazed group only to see that it has multiplied. It was like every villain was here, oh my god how was I going to do this?!

   "Nico! Glad you're here kid, lets you situated. Look at all of the people ready to help us!" J said, his smile wider than his head. I nodded, looking around.

   "This should definitely be fun."