Chapter 20

Everyone.

 We have reached... 

CHAPTER 20!!! 

Wow, this feels good!

Now my underlings... 

Its time...

(Back to present time with Casper the unfriendly ghost)

   Was I having fun throwing Wally and Dicky across the room? Yes. Was I worried that I was going to get caught? Nope. Was I going to maul the others? Maybe. Was I going to try and wake the sleeping? Not a chance. 

   "Jase, you wanna help me?" Dick asked as I threw him up into the chandelier. He was really clutching onto it.

   "No, I wanna get popcorn." Jason walked off to, I'm assuming, to go get popcorn. I was enjoying this spectacle.

   "Jaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee. Plzzzzzzzz." Dicky called, looking over the edge before gently hopping off. Once he was on the ground I swatted him into the kitchen wall. I laughed and watched Jason shake his head.

    Realizing that this was kind of unfair, I decided to be kind and I stopped throwing Dicky into walls. Wally on the other hand was a different story. If he touchth the groundth, he flyth aroundth the roomth. I attracted the entire family, well almost. Timmy was still snoozing.

   Jason came back with a bag filled with popcorn. My shadows took it for me and I became a happy camper. Jason looked around the room angerly then whipped out his phone. 

   "Hey, I need the two of you to come to the Manor. Ghosts are stealing popcorn and throwing people into walls. Get here in five minutes. I'll be counting." He hung up and broke his phone. I looked at the ground in sadness. I miss my phone...

FIVE MINUTOS LATER