Chapter 17

NicoProtectionSquad7

Hey guys...

Did you miss me? I missed you. I've been working on this chapter for awhile now, and... I really hope that you'll all like it. 

But I have to warn you.

Wallico shippers... I see bad things happening in your futures.

The Wall Man's POV

   Carrying my food away, I turned the corner and walked until I was out of the Taco Bell's cameras. I started to run, and I ran over to the Wayne manor. Man is that place huge. Dick was waiting for me outside the front door and he opened it for me as I came to a stop. I thanked him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked inside.

   Did I mention we were getting married? No, oops sorry.

   "What news did you bring me Wally?" My 'soon-to-be-father-in-law' said as he left the kitchen. I set the food down at the bar and started to dig in, holding my finger up in a give me a moment kind of way.

   "That guy, Nico. He seems really sweet. Bruce," I said after I finished chewing. I turned my head towards him. "what did he ever do to you?"

   "You don't need to worry about that Wally, just tell me what happened."

   I considered telling him that nothing of importance happened, but I'm pretty sure neither Dick or Bruce would let me get away with that. I sucked it up and told them what happened. The facial expressions around the room changed. Bruce's face held a look of... nothing, Dick smirked at me, Uncle Barry frowned, and Jason, who had just walked into the room, looked around to see what the heck was going on.

   "So, you flirted with the enemy?" Jason asked, taking a cup out of the cabinet. He made his way to the refrigerator and put ice in his cup.

   "How exactly is Nico the enemy?" I asked, eating another nacho. That poor cashier, she actually thought all of this food was for a birthday.

   "That's classified information Wally." Bruce said, his voice stern. I rolled my eyes. If only Batman could be a little bit nicer, maybe he could learn from Dick. Dick's a sweetheart.

   "Ok, here's the jam, Brucie over here doesn't like Nico since he's living with Joker." Jason said, spilling the... jam? Bruce had never glared harder than he had glared right now. 

   "Thank you Jason." Bruce said, his voice scary calm. Jason smiled widely.

   "You're welcome you old fart." Jason took his glass of ice and left, flipping the rest of the group off as he retreated up the stairs. I looked over at Dick who was banging his head into the counter. My poor baby.

   I rubbed Dick's back until he started to lean into me and when he did, I squeezed him into oblivion. I could feel him smile into my shoulder and I kissed him on the head. 

   Well that was one crazy day.

Nico's POV

   Wally is going to die so hard right now. 

   This. Means. War.

Hey everyone, I know this is short and the reason for this is because I'm working on another story right now, it's for the ONC contest that's going on right now. If you'd please go check that out it would make my day. Ok guys stay safe and happy readings.