Chapter 21

You wanna know a story. Well... Chapter 20 came out a lot fast than it was supposed too, if fact, it was only half way done when it was accidently posted. So I was going to unpublish it and pretend like it never happen, but you all were to fast. 

So... Alternative! You all get a new chapter instead! Isn't that nice...

(Previously, On Friends with Mister J)

 "Hey, I need the two of you to come to the Manor. Ghosts are stealing popcorn and throwing people into walls. Get here in five minutes. I'll be counting." He hung up and broke his phone. I looked at the ground in sadness. I miss my phone...

FIVE MINUTOS LATER

(NOW)

Jase the Popcorn King's PoV (that's if he could actually keep it lol)

   It was totally unfair. I made my own popcorn, put it in its own bag, and walked back into the main room only to have it stolen by The Ghost of Wayne Manor. Like, not fair people. So I called two chuckle heads to help me fix this problem, but I have a sneaky suspicion of who did it.

   Joker. 

   And, probably his strange son.

   But mostly Joker.

   Dicky was trying to help Wally up from the wall he was now indented into. It was like every time Wally touched the ground, he was thrown around the room. My brain started to think strategically, and I came to this conclusion- Someone was having a hissy fit since the boy the like has a secret husband.

   Moving out of the way of a flying Wally, I walked back into the kitchen, stopping over by the stair to take out the secret Jenga blocks that I had previously hidden over their. I walked back over to the kitchen and poured out all of the blocks. This would have been better with Banana Grams but, oh well.

   Nico I wrote. The Shadows seemed to grow thick in the kitchen. They seemed to come together to form a What? I tried my best to put the pieces together. Y Wally I tried to organize. The shadows angerly jumbled themselves together. Cheater. I shook my head.

   "You aren't dating, why do you care so much? What happened to not holding grudges?" I whispered so the peeps in the other room couldn't hear.

   He looks and acts like my ex. Ohhhhhh.

   "Well that must suck."

   It does.

   "Well, you ex isn't worth it if he gave you up that easily." The shadows tanted red. How the heck...

   I'll stop throwing Wally. The screams from the other room had stopped. Soon, the shadows around me dissappeared and the air became... Less thick. Nico must have left. As soon as he did, Roy and Kori showed up, fully costumed and everything.

   "Your late."

   "Subway man, you can't rush Subway." 

THE REAL POPCORN KING's POV (#Nico #THEPOPKING)

   That bitch knows to much about me I don't like it. I left the Wayne's to return to my trusted step-father. We had a visitor, who I hugged with great vigor. I let go, allowing Ivy to breath once more.

   "Yay, the plant breathes." Joker joked. Am I seeing double? Oh no sorry, just word order.

   "How are you doing Ivy?" I asked, ignoring J.

   "I'm doing good Nico. I was just taking to J and H about taking over Gotham. Would you like to join us?"

   "Sure, I got nothing better to do? So... What are we taking over?"

   "The entire city, we expect a death count of at least one thousand." I blinked twice. Death count. I looked deep into myself and pulled out the little angle and demon (figuratively) on my shoulder. They were already arguing.

   The demon was winning.

   "Screw it. If I'm going to die one day in the future, why not take others with me." I looked over at J. "You are probably going to be the one who gets me killed J. I may get killed for our friendship. You hearing this."

   "You'll be fine, just breath and smile." I rolled my eyes. Well, my father is going to either hate me, or he's going to kill me.

   Let's find out.

So... How's the chapter? We're finally getting so action in this story, hooray!