Chapter 6

I just wanted to say I just posted chapter 5 and y'all are already there. Thanks guys, it means a lot. Here's your chapter 6, you earned it.

   "So, this *pant* is how *pant* this is going *pant* to go down *pant*." Blue bird panted. He got up slowly and walked over to me, sliding down next to me. "You *pant* are going to *pant* tell me what *pant* you were doing with Ivy *pant* and the Joker."

   "Make me." I panted leaning on his shoulder. We both knew that we weren't going to go anywhere for a while. For a minute we were still, unmoving, not daring to breathe. His phone broke the silence.

   "Grayson, you still there? You get him yet Dicky? Todd stop trying to grab the phone! Stop trying to control the phone short stack! Give me that! Dick, its Tim, did you get him?"

   "We boys *pant* I'm a bit busy at the moment."

   "Do you need back up?" The voice sounded like Tim's, the one who at inadvertently introduced himself on the phone.

   "Um..." Dick (maybe?) looked at me. I looked back at him. "Well... It's complicated."

   "Complicated how Dicky?" That voice was Jason's.

   "The target is right next to me guys, you guys just exposed us all. Anyway, yeah, we are both too tired to move right now."

   There was a silence that filled the room, heavy breathing on the other side of the phone.

   "I BLAME YOU TODD! I BLAME YOU PIPSQUEAK! I BLAME THE BOTH OF YOU! HEY!" The screaming on the phone got louder and louder, if that was even possible. After a minute, there was another silence. "Please put the target on the phone." Dick handed me the phone. I didn't see the reason, it was on speakerphone.

   "Hello."

   "Hi. So, how much of that did you hear?"

   "It was on speakerphone the entire time."

   "Oh, great. Yo Timmy, get to hacking. What would I hack he has already heard us? Can't you hack his brain? Is his brain a computer? Let me ask him. Are you a robot by any chance?"

   "Sorry, I'm not."

   "Darn." The phone hung up. Dick looked at me with an eyebrow raised. I raised an eyebrow at him.

   "So... truce?" I said. Dick nodded and shook my hand. I tried to stand up, succeeding in doing so- small miracles. Dick stood up as well and the two of us wobbled to my front door. When I open it, three people were standing outside of it. Dick sighed.

   "'Ello boys." The three amigos looked slightly confused. Dick and I shook our heads in Supernatural.

   "You wouldn't understand. See you around Dick, I'm going to go sleep off the bruises."

   "Same here, leave him alone boys, he'll kick your asses easily." Dick waved goodbye to me and I waved back. I closed the front door and slide down, my body weak. I was tired. I closed my eyes for just a second, but I didn't reopen them. I was out of it.

   The home phone rang but I didn't here the message. "Hey Neeks, I'm coming over. I need to crash at your place for the night. Anne... She um... *sniffle* She didn't make it. I'll see you in a few minutes."