Chapter 19 - Valentine's Day Special

I, MG, love a good Valentine's Day. 

Now, you all may or may not like Valentine's Day, and that's ok.

But, in the spirit of love and heart break, I'm going to give you a break with heartache and instead, we are going to visit one of the happiest couples that are still alive in this book. I know, I know, you can thank me later.

(One Day Before the Whole Flirting with the Enemy nonsense)

*Timmy's POV*

   My coffee had just finished perking. I took a deep breath inwards, feeling my insides get all warm. I love a good cup of coffee in the morning. I looked over to my left, then over to my right. None of the coffee hawks had arrived yet, and I finally was going to be the first to get a decent cup.

   I should have looked behind me.

   "Move Timbo." Jason, the lovely brother that I do not love, grumbled, picking me up from my waist and moving me out of the way. I tried to fight back, but I gave up, knowing I wasn't going to win.

   "I want to be the first to get a cup of coffee Jason. Let me have this one time!" I argued. Jason looked over at me and sighed. He moved over but never left. I took what I got and moved next to him.

   "So, what are you going to do today Timmy?" Jason asked as he watched the coffee drain from the machine. I thought about it and shrugged.

   "Drink coffee, do cases, sleep, find ways to kill the demon child, the usually really." I commented, watching Jason's blank face turn to a smirk, his eyes staring deeply into the wall. There wasn't even a window to look out of, he was just really staring at that wall.

   "Tater-tot isn't that bad Timmy, he just hasn't warmed up to you yet."

   "It's been three years Jason, he should have warmed up to me by now."

   "Fine, fine." There was a pause in the silence. "Damn, why is this coffee talking so much?"

   "I didn't realize coffee talked?"

   "I meant taking. Geez I need sleep." Jason rubbed his eyes, and afterwards he ran a hand through his hair. He really should just die the white, it always did look strange. My thoughts were disrupted with the sound of the coffee maker beeping. I grabbed my mug from the cupboard and hummed in delight. 

   Coffee at last.

   Jason was kind enough to let me get the first cup, and damn, was I happy. No, I was ecstatic. I even did a happy dance. Thank god.

   In the end, Dick stole my coffee, the demon child threw my mug at me, and I never even got a cup of coffee. With my heart broken, I walked back up to my room.

   And a little angle had graced me that day.

   For a cup of coffee was left on my desk, and even better...

   It was still warm.

YAY! Happy ending!