17

"I just called my mom and dad, they will come here to get me then we will go to stay at my aunt's house for a while" Melony said while lying down on my bed. "Where were your parents anyway" I asked while flipping through my spell book trying to memerize new spells. "My dad was with my uncle helping him move and my mom was at work" She said. "Cars I need help" Melony said after a minuet of silence. "Sure what is it" I said back to her. She stood up then walked to my door "I need you to help me train, my powers are suckish and I need real practice if I'm gonna protect my self" She said then walked out of the house and into the back yard. "What exacly are you thinking" I asked walking behind her still reading my spell book.  "I dont know but I do know that I need practice, those guys would have totally got me if you werent there" Carly said while tying her hair in a high ponytail then lifting her shirt to reveal a light blue sports bra. "Ok do you wanna spar or .... " I trailed off. Melony got a thoughtful look on her face then got a evil smile. 

"First I wanted to go against a crowd, then I want you" She said. Ok let me get EVERYONE I said putting the enphases on everyone. I ran into the house and got the trips who were watching spongebob then got Calum and Carly who were studdying their spell books as well. We all went into the back yard but not before I got changed into a blue tee and some gym shorts. "Are you guys ready" I asked creating two balls of  light. Melony Created a staff of water and snapped her fingers, then the staff hardend. Calum and I attacked her first, I swung my fist and let the ball curve through the air. Melony held out a hand and a wall of water appeared ingulfing my orb. She then jumped into the water and completely disapeared. The wall of water then fell to the ground and started surrounding us. 

Carly flung her arm at the water and a wave flew out of the circle that was forming. The circle started getting higher and smaller squeezing us together. Celeste grabbed my hand and the next thing I knew I was looking at the ring of water from the outside. I looked around and noticed only Celeste and I were outside the circle. I looked at the ring that was growing and I could see the outline of Melony swiming around.I imagined a wall between the water and everyone else. I opened my eyes to see a black outline of a door. I lifted my hand and started pulling it back towards me, while I was doing that the door was getting bigger. Everyone ran out of the door and we all joined together. 

Calum raised his hand to the sky and slowly bawled his fist. Clowds then covered the sky, he swung his arm at the water that was slowing down. A bolt of bright blue lightning flew to the water and hit it. When it made contact, Melony flew out of the water and landed on her butt. "That was very good I dont see what else you need help with" I asked. Melony got up and held out her hand. A ball of water appeared, she grunted in concentration and the ball startedto change shape into a star. "This" she said pointing at a star made of water. "What's wrong with it" I said while watching the trips go inside. Melony took the star and threw it at me, I closed my eyes and wated for the sharp pain but instead I was splashed. 

I opened my eyes to see a grumpy looking melony. "Everytime I makes a weapon out of water it wont stay that shape if I let go of it. My forms never last long" Melony said sadly. "I can help you with that" I said while opening the palm of my hand to reveal a ying and yang symbol that was floating in the air. "Relax and open your hand" I said calmley. She did as I said and I saw her relax. Now visualize what you want to make, see it floating infront of you" I said calming. She took a deep breath and started to wiggle her fingers. After about two seconds another star formed, she opened her eyes and it hardened. She snatched the star out of the air and threw it towards the tree in my backyard. A loud thud came from the tree as I watched in amazement. "That, was awesome" I said happily while looking at Melony's proud face. 

"Now try something bigger" Calum said from behind me.  "OK let me try" Mel said before closing her eyes again. She took a deep breath and instantly a giant orb of water appeard, she wiggled her fingers and the orb started to shape into a person. After about two seconds it was fully formed into that guy who had jumped into her window. She then snapped her fingers and the statue exploded. "I'm done lets do some sparing together now, one on one" Carly said while stretching her arm.  "Ok me against Calum then Carly against Melony, and who ever wins goes agains eachother" I said getting ready. 

I opened my hands and watched them turn black before my spell book appeared. I flipped around until I found the arena spell. ( The arena spell is where you fight and you have to knock your apponent out in order to win, once you have won you apponent will gain conciousness.) Bellator arena nunc veni I said. In a wave of gray swirls we all teleported into a arena. The arena was giant, it had concrete walls and a giant blue mat on the floor. On one of the walls were four giant posters, There was on of me holding a darkness tentacle wrapped around my wrist, One of Melony and half of her body was water. Carly's poster had her with a dagger floating over her hand. The final one was of Calum he had a lightining bolt in one hand. Calum and I walked onto the mat and a wall rose from the ground. I walked closer to the wall and saw that it had weapons on it, from knives to guns. "Do we choose one" Calum asked while picking up somekind of gun. "I dont know but I'll get one if I need it" I said while walking to the other end of the mat. Once Calum was on the opposite side we started the fight. I created two light orbs and threw them at him.

He stuck his hand out and called for them, they turned blue and came back at me. I made a wall of darkness and the blue orbs hit it. When I took the wall down Calum was in the air about to hit me. I didnt have tome to react so I got kicked in the face. I spun then hit the ground with a oof. Calum walked to me and punched me in the face, I put my arms up and grabbed his shirt making him fall. I made a force field around him and brought him to the celing. He started punching the walls trying to get out. I let the force field go and watched as he fell. He screamed as he fell to the ground, I waited to hear the sound of him hit the ground but it never happened. I looked and saw that there was a small tornadoe beneath Calum.  He lifted a hand and the tornadoe flew towards me, I put a forcefield aroud me but the tornadoe lifted me off of the ground. While I was in the air I got really weak all of a sudden. The force field started to break. I did a small light pentagram and teleported behind Calum. I swept his leg from beneath him and he went tumbling on the ground. I was about to stomp him but he called for a shield from the wall and it appeared in his hands blocking my feet. I jumped over him and made a darkness tintacle and formed it into an ax. I took the ax and charged at Calum. I swung the ax at his leg but he hit a backflip and kicked me in the face causing me to hit a backflip as well. I landed on my feet but I stumbled. 

I turned invisible and watched Calum's eyes go wide. He started to back up to the wall before his face lightened up like he got an idea. He opened his hand and light blue glittered appered. He took the glitter and threw it in the air then made a small gust of wind to make it stretch. I guess that the gilliter landed on my because the next thing I knew I was beeing blasted with lighting. I flew through air and hit my head on the ground hard. The last thing I saw before I passed out was Calum running up to me.