28

I would love it if you could give some feedback. PLEASE AND THANKYOU

" Happy birthday to you, you wreak like a zoo you look like a monkey plus you fling your own poo" Calum, Lyle, Eli, Mom, Dad, Mells, and the trips sung to us in the living room with a large two layerd cake. We came home today since it was Carly and I's birthday. I looked hugrily at the came and started to lean into the to kiss the beautiful strawberry icing. Until Eli stuck his finger in it then licked it after screaming "My jerms". As soon as he did Lyle and Mells repeated his actions. They wouldnt stop so I did the most sensible thing. I grabbed a handful of cake and smacked Lyle in the face with it. I then grabbed another handful and threw it a Eli. Soon we had broken out into a full on food fight ( but with cake) While they were doing that I snuck to the kitchen and snuck some cookies & cream I cream. I ate too much too fast and got a killer brain freeze. I clentched my temples and fell to the ground groaning from the pain. I was like that for about a minuete before I heard a snicker come from the door. I looked up quickly and saw a smiling Eli. "What do you want" I said quickly standing up straight and fixing my clothes and wiping the ice cream from around my mouth." I want to give you your present" he said walking towards me. Once he was standing behind me he put his hands over my eyes and I felt a wierd sensation come over me. "Start walking" He said with his hands still over my eyes. I started walking straight ahead of me while feeling my way around trying to make sure he didnt make me run into the wall or something.

I didnt hear the sounds of my family and friends laughing anymore, thart sound was replaced by birds chirping. " Eli where are we going" I asked quietly focusing mainly on feeling my way around. He didnt reply he just kept guiding me forward. We walked for a minuete before he stopped me and removed his hands. Sitting infront of us was a blue picnic blanket with a straw basket ontop of it. "Omg gosh Eli, you nut bag" I said a tear falling from my eye and sliding down my cheek. "Thats not the present" Eli said before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small black box. He looked deep into my eyes and slowly got down on one knee. I started to panick and did the only thing that came to my head. I smacked his face, not hard just enough to make him fly sideways. Dont worry about him, he has hard skin. "What the heck" He said getting up and stomping to me with an angry look on his face. "You were about to propose, we arent even eighteen yet" I said as I started to pace back and forth. 

"I wasnt going to propose to you crazy" Eli screamed at me while he grabbed my face. "You werent.... oh then carry on" I said with a small smile. "Thank you" He huffed out before getting back on one knee. "Carson, I know how youve been hurt all those times before, but I promise those guys are complete retards, no sane guy would ever hurt you. He put the box in one hand and slowly opened it revealing a staerling silver necklace with a image of woods in the center. I grabbed the box and looked at it with teary eyes. "OH my gosh, its beautiful" I said and attacked him with a hug. "And thats not all, touch it" Eli said with an eager smile dancing on his lips.

I touched the image of the woods and it turned into a picture of me and him, I was smiling but my eyes were closed, my head was lying in his chest and his eyes were closed as well. I started to laugh and pulled him into another hug. "I love you" I said before I had a chance to stop myself. I was taken back by these words, I had said something I didnt know I felt, but when I said it I knew it was the truth. "I love you too" I didnt realized he said that until he said it a second time. I pulled him to me for the third time and smashed our lips together starting a verry hott makeout session.

He pulled me down to the picnic sheet and we ate ham and cheese snadwhiches cut in the shape of a hearts. "How did we get here anyway" I say while stuffing the last piece of sandwhich in my mouth. "I telleported us here, I figured out how to do it today, we are in the woods of iceland" 

————————————————————————

"What happened to you two" My mom asked while she cleaned the last of the cake off the wall. "We went to Iceland and had a picnic and it was so romantic and beautiful" I said walking to mom slowly then did a balerina spin. "Well that was very sweet of you Eli" My mom said after she threw the cake away and sat down. "Where are the others" I asked while Eli sat next to me and I snuggled him. "They all went to the movies, you might be able to catch them they left about five minuetes ago" said a currently channel surfing mom. "Noo I think we're just gonna go up to my room and watch some movies" I said while getting up and pulling Eli up the staris. When we got to my room I pushed Eli on the bed but launged when he hit his head on the wall. "Oh I am soo sorry baby" I said while jumping ontop of him and stradling his waist. "Do you want me to kiss it and make it bettew" I said in a baby voice. "You can kiss me and make it better" He said mooving his eyesbrows up and down. I did a little giggle and gave him a small peck on the lips then jumped off the bed. "What movie do you wanna watch" I said sorting through the stack of DVD'S  on my dresser. "Anything action, I'm in a fighty mood" Eli said with a laugh. 

I popped in Charlies Angels and we watched the awesome movie.

THE END