21

Carson's POV

I woke up to a loud voice in the air. The stage placement test will start in twenty minuets Dean's voice ring through the air. I got up ignoring the throbbing headache I had. I started walking into the direction of my dorm. The voice rang through the air again saying that there was fifteen minuets left so I ran the rest of the way. Once I was in the room I took a quick shower and changed into some black sweat pants and a white tee, my white converse toped it off nicely. I didnt even notice that Calum wasnt there. I ran to the trainging center just in time to catch up with Mells and Carly. We walked in together just in time to see the first person compete. It was calum. A mans voice shouted into the air that he was aloud to use all his powers in order to defeat all the people they sent at him. The first person they sent out was a fire I think. It was a girl, she had long blonde hair with a red streak in the back. She balled her fist and a fireball appeared in front of her, she pushed her hand out and it went to Calum. Calum pounded his fist together and pointed his open palms at the fire and fire blasted out of his hands and make the fire grow. He then kissed the palm of his hand and blew on it and the fireballs turned into nothing. 

The girl made a firewall and sent it flying at Calum. He stretched his arms out and a tornado formed arounsd him making the fire go past him. Calum faced the palm of his hand to the girl and blasts of air shot to the girl. She started flipping over all of them unti one hit her in the leg making her fall on her face. She got up quickly and placed both of her hand in the air. A giant fire ball appeared over her, she threw it at calum. He stomped his foot and a giant bolder flew to the girl hitting her nocking her uncocious. Three people came out then and he started to fight them. One guy was an earth, one girl was a water, and the other had speed I think. Calum had a panicked look on his face. Before he placed his hand over his eyes then took them off to reveal gray eyes. A thick fog then covered the fighting area making it hard for everyone to see. I was astounded, I had never seen Calum use those powers. The girl made a ball of water around her for protection I think. Calum pointed at her and lightning shot out of his fingers hitting the girl right in the arm. The girl flew back about ten feet before she landed on her feet and started throwing knives made of water at him. While he was busy dodgeing them he was hitin the back of the head by a rock. When he truned around he was hit in the face by another rock. The boy with speed then started to run around him making a vortex that sucked the air from around him. Calum blew his breath out and the ground around him froze making the speedster slide to the girl who was getting up. They were both out for the count. Calum stomped his foot and the ice dissapeared. A giant bolder flew toward Calum before he could react. So he was hit by the bolder and hit the wall hard. Calum recovered surprisingly fast though. He held his hand out and called for the boulder. 

The bolder turned blue and hit the guy in the face. Calum then stretched his hands out again and a tornadoe appeard under him. The longe Calum stretched the bigger it got. Then calum stopped it and we all watched as the boy fell before a giant ball of water cought him. It then lowered him directly in front of him. Calum kissed his hand and blew it again and the water solified. Everyone in the stands cheered for Calum as he walked out of the arena and found us about ten minuest later. We all congradulated him on his fight and he told us thanks and that he got the highest placement there was, five. It wasnt laong after did they call my name. I walked to a door that would lead to the arena and I walked in. 

They repeated the same thing they did to Calum and The fight started. A blonde girl stomped her foot and the ground started to shake. I hopped in the air and created a plate thing. The girl touched the ground and giant venus fly traps started to grow. I made the plate go high in the air. I then put my hands in front of my face and blew them. A black mist clouded my hands, it looked very cool but I had to stay focused. I took the mist and let it fall on the plants and they wilted away in seconds. The girl looked incredibly scared. I hoped off of the plate and kicked her in the face sending her back and knocking her out. Four other people then ran out from no where. They were all guys and their traits gave away no powers. I stood there in a fighting stance waiting for one of them to make the first  move. I created a staff of light and sprinted to them. I jumped into the air and swung my leg but the boy dodged it. SO I swung my staff and hit him in the head. I came down softly still waiting for the others to do something. One boy closed his eyes in concentration and SIX more of him appeared. I ran to them while creating darkness tentacles and swung all of them that were in my way. They turned in to dust exept for one who had just ducked under it and punched me in the stomach. It didnt hurt so I punched him in the jaw and watched him fall to the ground. I ran to the last boy and swung at him. He jumped over it and kicked me in the face. I stumbled back but gained my composer quickly. I ran back to him, this time I was prepared. He swung his foot towards my face but I went into a split. I then swung my legs and swept his legs from under him making him fall. I then took my staff and hit him in the head making him unconcious. Everybody then cheered for me. I walked the way I came until a woman with gray hair and blue eyes stopped me . She handed me a peice of paper and told me I did a good job 

I looked down at the paper and It said that I was at stage five. I smiled happily and walked to my friends.  After everyone had got their placement, Carly had also gotten fifth but Melony got Fourth. We went back to my room to hang out. On our way there I saw Eli so I went and talked to him about last night. Because i HONESTLY had no idea other than the kiss of course. We talked for awhile before it hit me. His powers. He has all the physical powers. I told him I had to go in the middle of the convo. I placed a quick kiss on his cheek and ran away. I pulled out my phone once I made it behind my dorm building.i DIALED my dads number and waited for him to answer. When he finally did I let out a deep sigh. "Dad how do you know that someone  is the physicalist" I asked. There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. "Well there are two signs, one are the eyes. there is a color for the powers, yours is gray. your sister's is purple. Calum's is green and and the physical's is orange If their eyes change to orange then they are the Physicalist". My dad said. I felt like there was something he was forgeting so I asked him if there was another way. "Yes, you might not notice it but when ever you use your power a symbol appears on you" My dad said. I made a force field and turned my wrist around to see a ying and yang symbol glowing. "What is the symbol for strength" I asked. "I think its a fist but I could be wrong" My dad said, by the sound of his voice I could tell he was trying hard to remember. "Thanxs dad I got to go" I said before hanging the phone up and running back to Eli. 

"Hey Eli could you take your shirt" I asked trying to sound really nice. "No prob" Eli said flashing that knee weaking smile at me before taking his shit off. I could hear girls walking around whistleing to his ripped body.I took a quick second to look at it myself before I got my focus back. "Could you float about two inches off of the ground for me please" I said flashing my preetiest smile. "Sure" he said giving me a confused look. He closed his eyes for a second then opened them to reveal orange eyes. I took his hand and examined his wrist but I didnt find any symbol until I looked on his shoulder and saw a glowing fist.