12

Calum Is played by Dylan O'brien ; ) 

"Mom where is he its almost time for school" I said as I walked out of the kitchen eating some toast. "He just called he is on his way, dont trip" My mom said as she fixed a bottle for one of the triplets. "Carly come on I'm leaving in ten minuets with or without you" I said while fixing my black beanie. I was about to go get my bag when I heard a knoking on the door. I walked to door to see my cousin Calum. He had brown hair that was kind of whipt into a quiff. He had dull brown eyes and feckles on his cheek. "HI Kae" I said giving him a hug. "Hey Cars, how you been" He said while flashing a very white smile. "I've been good but not lately, but I'll tell you later. 

"Ok, where is your mom, in the kitchen" He said answering his own question. "Ya, dont be long Im leaving for school in about five minuets "I said walking up to his room to make sure it was good and clean. I opened the door and looked around the room. The walls were a sky blue, it had a black and dark blue conforter set, and a computer in the corner. "Is this the room," I heard Calum say from behind me. "Ya come on in" I said stepping out of his way. I then realized he didnt bring anybags. "Where are your clothes " I asked. A look of rememberance jumped onto his features. "That reminds me, I have to change. "CLOTHES" he said . A bundle of blue and white orbs appeared before disappearing and only leaving, a blue and black button down, some black sweats and some blue converse. "I'll be down stairs" I said then walked to the living room and sat down. I then heard my ringtone go off it was RIPTIDE BY SICK PUPPIES. I looked at the message and saw it was from Luke. He was saying that they had been waiting on me for five minuets. I texted him back and told him I was on my way. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my bag. When I left from my room Carly and Calum were coming out of their rooms too. "Finally are you too granny grans ready" I said with a smirk on my face. I didnt give them a chance to answered and started walking back down the stairs. 

Once I started walking I could hear Calum's and Carly's foot steps speeding towards me. They finally caught up to me and we walked together. After a second I realized something. "Crap I forgot my math book" I said looking back into the direction of the house. "Dont worry" Calum said before stiking his hands out and calling for the book. In a swirl of blue sparkles the book appeared. Carly looked absolutely astonished. "Cool what else can you do" Carly asked. "Uhm I can control the weather and talk to and control animals. "Calum said with a light blush on his face. " Cool what is your dad" I said feeling left out of the convo. "He is a fairy and mermaid mix" Cae said . 

We finally made it to the school and I ran to my friends. When I got there they all had exteremly annoyed faces. "What happened this time" I said. "What happened yesterday" Meloy said with an angry snap. "I was attacked by Mike and Taylor" I said while I sat down beside Luke. "What happened are you ok why didnt you call us" Luke said looking over me like a mother to a child. "Yes I'm ok I was tired after so I went to sleep" I said while looking around. While I looked around I noticed a very angry looking Taylor come stomping my way. Before I even had a chance to react I was floating off of the ground, with Taylor holding the collar of my shirt. "What did you do to me " He said with anger pouring off of him. " I dont know what your talking about" I said calmly. 

"Liar whatever you did to me yesterday made me lose my powers, I dont have strength, I dont have speed, nothing everything is gone" Taylor then sat me down and started to cry. After a while I decided to say something. "I'm Sorry Taylor, I really am, I love my powers and I would be devestated if I lost them , we all would " I said looking for assurance from my friends. A wave of yeah's and uhu's  erupted. "But what you did was wrong, you had know right to try and attack me for what ever reason you had, and now I'm gonna find Mike and somehow I'm gonna figure out what I did to you and I'm gonna do it to him" I said before getting up and leaving a completely stunned Taylor sitting with tears still in his eyes. 

Sorry this chapter is incredibly short :( 

But you go Carson