3

All I saw was darkness,every inch was dark. I tried to blink my eyes to let my eyes adjust. I imagined a ball of light in front of me and a few seconds later one appeared. I moved it around to try to figure out where I was, it wasnt long before the ball of light went out. Damn my light powers are weak must means its dark outside. I thought to myself. I felt beneath me to see that I was tied down to a chair and my hands were tied behind my back with some kind of rope and my wrists were handcuffed. I struggled against the holds but I knew it was useless. I heard a door open and did the first thing that popped into my head. I played like I was unconcious, I hung my head tried to labor my breathing even though my heart was beating like a humming bird's . "Aww the infamous life and death witch" I heard the voice say.

I lifted my eyes and squinted my eyes. "I cant see" I said trying to pin point his location. I heard a snap and then there were flames all around me circling the chair but giving me light none the less. I looked all around me and stopped once my eyes met his. He was tan with black hair and eyes. "What do you want" I asked. "Your power of course" he said with a well duhh look. "How are you gonna take it" I asked suddenley feeling petrified.

I'm going to kill you then right before you die I'm gonna do a spell that will transfer you powers to me" he said pulling out a knife. "Please dont" I begged. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a gag, he shoved it into my mouth and strapped it onto my head. I then realized I could get out of this with a little magic. I foced avery bit of anger I had and created a large forcefield and pushed it out making sure to hit everything in my reach. I then concentrated on the ropes around my wrists and they disentergrated. I stood up and tried to run. But I fell flat on my face I then noticed the me ankles were tied together also. I held a hand out and the rope burst into flames and fell away.

I shot up and ran to a wall searching for a door. I turned and met faces with that guy. I swung my hand punched him in the face, I then kicked him in the face, he fell to the ground with a loud thud. I stepped over him and ran to the door that came into view. I ran out of the door but stopped once I seen three men walking my way. I turned invisible and started to tip toe in the oppisite direction. "Do you smell that" one of the men said. "Ya it smells like witch"the other one said. They must be werewolves. I thought to myself and started to quiken my pace. I kept going until I reached a door, I pushed the door but it wouldnt budge, I though my hands out and the door blew right off of the hendges. I smilled to myself and ran out of the door. I smiled brightly once I seen the peaceful look of woods. I ran as hard as I could feeling my lungs burning in the cool October air. I screamed when I felt a heart wretching pain go through my ankle. I looked down to see my ankle cruched by a bear trap. An army of men ran out of the building with guns. They looked around before one of them spotted me and pointed me out to the rest of them. They all ran at me full speed, I tried to think of my time stopping spell but coming up with nothing.

When the men were about ten feet away. A pitch black wolf jumped from the woods and started to attack the men. The wolf skillfuly dodged every bullet that was shot at him. He stood back and did one loud bark and everyman outside fell to the ground. The dog then started to trot towarsds me. I looked the dog in the eyes for about a minuet. Before it started to grow and change shape unitl finally standing infornt of me was a fully naked Taylor James.