11

• Dedicado a Sisters every where

Its been Two weeks sence we brought the trips home. I even stopped thinking about Taylor and Mike...... until I stupidly thought of them now. But anyways Celeste and Cam are even showing powers. Celeste teleported a bottle into her mouth and Cam levitated. It was hilarious how it happened. I walked into the room to check on them, but Cam was no where to be seen, of course I panicked and created my location ball they both flew upward. I lifted my head to see him floating in the air. So I ran and got my mom and dad and showed them, they were proud.

Then later that day mom was rocking Celeste to sleep with a bottle in her mouth. She took the bottle out of her mouth and put in on the table. Then out of nowhere a swirl of pink sparkels surrounded the bottle and it was gone a second later. I looked to my mom who was now looking at Celeste with a wierd look. The bottle that was just sitting on the table was now in her mouth. 

My parents seem to be very excited about their early show of powers. Carly and I didn't start showing powers until our tenth birthday. ...... I still remember it. Our birthday is the day before Halloween and our theme was magic. I dressed as a dragon and Carly.was a pixie. Me and Melony were racing around the back yard and ended up in the woods. Melony was nine at the time. We ran until we got list, the first thing that ran through my mind was to scream for help,but I was cut off by a strange woman walking our way.

She had bright red hair and eyes to match. I thought it was cool until she started running towards me. Right before she got to me Melony jumped from my side and kicked the woman in the face. The lady stumbled backwards but regained her footing. The lady looked at Mells with now glowing eyes. She held out her palm and a red ray shot out Mells pushed my still surprised body out of the way and the ray hit her. Her body made a sizzling sound and steam started to rise from her. "A water witch huh" the woman said with look of disbelief. My vision then started to get kind of blury, I felt a wierd tingle run through my body. I looked at Mells to see how she was doing, her and the lady we in a intense fight. Melony was throwing what seemed to be orbs of water at the woman who dodged them. They simotaniously thrusted their hands out and rays shot from them coliding in the center. After a while the blue ray that was coming form Mells started to shrink.  I dont know what came over me but I ran infront of Melony and put my hands up, I was so scared of what would happen next I closed my eyes. I expected to feel a lot of pain but I didnt. I opened my eyes to see what happened, the red bean was hitting some kind of wall of light that had formed around me and Melony. I dont know how long I held the wall up but I eventually started getting weak. I looked directly into the woman's eyes and realized, we were going to die, she was going to kill us. The woman walked to the ball slowly with a smirk on her face. 

She lifted both her hands and a large ball of flames appeared. Right before she threw the ball she flew back wards to a tree. I let the wall fall and took a deep breathe of air. "Carson what happened " I heard Carly say after I felt her hand on my arm. The woman threw a ball of fire at us, Carls flinched and put her hands out. The ball off her hand and hit the woman in the shoulder. I looked at Carly in shock and by the look on her face she was shocked as well. Melony ran towards the woman skillfully jumping and flipping over every fireball that was thrown at her. She did one final hop in the air and did a spin kick making her foot connect with the woman's jaw. The woman spun around and fell to the ground not moving anymore after that.

" what the heck just happened" Carly screamed while we walked through the woods. "I don't know" I said. I then realized that Melonly looked as if this wasn't new to her. I stopped my track while holding my arms out stopping both Carly and Melony. "What" Carly said looking in all directions. "You werent surprised when you threw water at that woman." I said pointing an accusing finger at Melony. "You threw water, how is that even possible" Carly said in amazment. "The same way you threw a woman fourty feet without touching her, Im a witch" Melony said. "We need to go before that woman wakes up, Im not sure if I have another one of those wall things left in me" I said feeling really tired. We walked to my house and told my mom what happened.Then she told us that we were witches and that we got kicked out of our old coven because mom was pregnant by a vampire who was our dad. We then started training to control our powers. 

"Carson" I heard my mom yell. I jumped from the couch in fear. "Yes mom " I said a little embarrased that she scaered me. "Could you please go get the guest room ready, you cousin is coming in the morning and I'm sure he would like it if he had somewhere to sleep." My mom said while walking into the back yard. "Fine ill do it" I said while running up the stairs. When I got to my room door I heard a loud bump. I created a ball of darkness and slowly opened my door. There lying on the floor was a bloody Mike. "Oh my glob" I said and turned around to meet face to chest with none other than Taylor standing with a lead pipe in his hand. "Carl" I shouted before Taylor swung the pipe hitting me right in the face. I put a force field around me but it flickered and then it was gone. Carly then ran into the room and flung mike through a window. "Turbo" Carly said and I instantly felt better. I jumped up and did a round  house kick on Tayor but he caught my leg and threw me to a wall. He lifted his hands to taylor and Carly screamed in pain. "No I shouted" I felt my skin tingle. Black smoke started coming from my nose and hands and into Taylor. I dont know what was happening but I felt ... powerful. After the smoke had came from me and entered Taylor his eyes glowed orange then they faded to black the they were normal brown eyes. 

"What the hell dod you do" Taylor asked as he laid on the floor attempting to get up. "I have absolutely no clue, I'm just full of surprises with my powers lately." I said . I lifted my hand and a gray bubble appeared around him. "Transpotia y homio" I said and I felt the magic run through my hand and into the bubble. I opened the bubble and he was gone. "What was that" Carly asked while she followed me out of my room. "I dont know" I said I  said while opening the door of the duest room. "So your not gonna talk about this" She screamed at me loudly. "Nope" I said before closing the door in her face. I then waited until I heard her foot steps to know I was safe for now. I turned and looked at the junky guess room. "This could take forever" I said to myself. I walked to the wall and started picking up trash and stuff when a started feeling really tired. I walked to the bed and lyde down. "Mundeburis"  I said and a wave of gray sparkles covered the room for a second before everything was in its place and clean. Then I closed my eyes and slept.