13

Piper is played by the stunning Holland Roden.

"Ok class we are gonna start our first group assighnment" Mr.Lepa said as he grabbed a stack of papers from his desk. I hate History with all of my heart. It only tells the human history not anything special. You won a war with guns awesome. With the right power one witch can wipe out a country. 

I rolled my eyes and groaned at the thoughts in my head. Please dont stick me with any snobs, jocks that make me do all the work or wanna be nerds who wanna do all the work and still fail. My head is really something today. "Carson you will be with Matt and Piper" I heard Mr.Lepa say. My head shot up to be met with another pair of gray ones. I looked up further and saw a girl with redish orangish hair. "Hi you must be Carson" The girl who I guess is Piper said with a peppy attitude. "Nice to meet you" I said still feeling a bit sad. I was going to say something else but  I felt a cold stare on the bcak of my neck. I turned in my seat and saw a dude with black wavy hair and brown eyes. 

"Both of you are gonna come to my house after school at exactly five so dont be late" The boy who I'm pretty sure is Matt said then walked away. "Wow he is grumpy" Piper said. I nodded in agreement then looked to the door and saw carly standing at the door. I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but fear. I stood and ran to Mr. Lepa's desk. "Mae I go to the restroom please its and emergancy" I said then started swayng side to side. He pointed to the door and I sprinted for it. "I need your help ", Carly said as soon as I closed the door. "Why what happened" I'm being hunted, someone followed me home, I'm in the bathroom." She said while pointing down the hall. I looked to where she was pointing to see a group of five men standing outside the girls' bathroom trying to open the door. I looked to Carly and saw that she gone. One of the men looked at me for about a minuet. The man started sprinting towards me, then he started running on his hand and feet. I made a tentacle of light and swung it at him which he jumped over. He launched at me and I ducked under him. I grabbed the tentacle around his neck, I could see smoke and hear the burning sound. I threw the man and he landed at the feet of the others.

All the other men exept one ran towards me. I turned my tentacle into a sword and ran to them. The first man was a head of the others. I slid on my knees and swung the sword slashing at his legs gaining a scream of pain. I jumped up and kicked the next man in the jaw makig him fly backwards. I hit a backflip and landed on the man who was bleading out of his legs. The last man jumped into the air and punched me in the face making me stumble backwards. I looked up just in time to see him runing my way again. I jumped into the hair and did a spining kick making contact with the top of his head. The man hit the ground and a puddle of blood started to form until he hopped up with a bloody nose. He swung at me, I was stuned all I could do was stand there. Thankfully I slipped on his blood and fell to the ground. I launched my leg up and got him in the nards. He crouched down in pain. I swung my sword and his head went flying. His lifeless body fell soon afterwards. I saw the man still standing now throwing some kind of purple balls at the door. Carly must have some kind of protection spell against the door I thought to myself. The man looked at me then started to run. I threw my sword and watched as he put a shield over him and my sword turned into sparkles. 

"We will come back and this time we wont stop until every one in your family is dead. The man said before throwing a large purple ball at me. I put a force field up and two seconds later I was on my butt. The man was now gone and my sister was limping out of the bathroom. She saw me and ran to the limp bodies. Disperrio She said and the bodies vanished. She then limped over to me and leaned down with tears in her eyes. "Its ok they are gone for now" I said trying to cheer her up. "No its not ok they took  Cade" My heart dropped at the sound of her words. "We have to get Cal and go home now" I said. We ran the halls until I could sence his power. I walked to Mr.Chan's room and looked inside the window and saw Calum sitting at the top of the class with a dreamy look in his eyes. I looked to his left and saw Mike sitting to his right. I stepped back and told Carly to keep watch. I did a transformation spell and turned into our school's receptionist. I started walking slowly and almost fell from the heels. I opened the door and walked to Mr. Chan and told him that Calum's parent's were here to pick him up. Mr.Chan nodded and told Calum to follow me. I started walking to the door but stopped when I got a great idea. "I also need Mike aswell" I heard a old woman voice say. I let Calum go passed me and wated for Mike. Mike went to the door and turned around. His nose now in the air. Oh glob he's smelling the air, mission abort he can smell my stank self  I thought to myself. "Can we go now please" I said with a harsh tone to my woman voice. Mike turned and walked into the hall. "Now what do you want" Mike said with a harsh tone. "I wanted to talk to you about your brother" I said. "Do you mean Taylor, my cousin" Mike Said. Yes uhm I understand  that you two were in a altercation yesterday" I said. "Uhm I dont know what you're talking about" Mike Lied. "oh OK have a nice day" I said before punching square in the jaw. He stumbled back a couple of steps then gained his composure. 

He had a look of confusion on his face before he looked at carly then it turned into realization."Carson"         he said. I then let my spell die and felt myself get about a foor taller. I held my hand oped and a sword of light appeared. Mike did the smae thing but It looked like a cloud sword. I swung at him but he did a back flip. And kicked me in the face. I stumbled but steadied myself as he ran towards me. I jumped into the air planning to do a spin kick but I was blasted with a hard smoke. I flew about ten feet back before landing hard on my back. I jumped on my feet and threw a ball or darkness at him. He jumped onto the wall and fliped over it. He then started to run to me. I bent down and swept his feet from under him. He hit the ground but kicked me in the chest. He jumped on to his feet and threw a gray ball at me. I tryed to dodge it but it hit me in the back. I felt all the energy seep through me. I fell to the ground and  started breathing heavily. I watched helplessly as Mike stood over me with his sword. He cocked it back ready to swing but right before he swung. A blue lightning bold shot him in the chest making him soar through the hall.  

I looked up and saw Calum standing over me with smoke coming from his hand. "Thanx " I said still trying to catch my breath. Calum just nodded and lifted me up. "I n - n - need energy" I said feeling my eye lids droop. I heard calry do a energy spell and I flet better for about two seconds before I blacked out.

Hey guys I would really love it if you guys would comment what you think, and I am completely open to any sugestions about changing the story. Dosent mean I will do it, just means I'm open.