10

I walked down stair in my black jim jams. Seeing Carly at the stove frying what looked like strawberries. "Good morning sleeping beauty" she said turning to me. "Hi, what are you cooking" I asked as I pulled out a bowl and some frosted flakes. "Fried strawberries" she said ad she poured them onto a plate. "Cool" I said with a mouth full of cereal. "So if your not doing anything later me and some of my friends are hanging out today at the mall if you wanna come" she said as she sat beside me at the table. "Im probably just gonna go hang with Mells, Emma, and Luke" I said while putting the bowl in the sink. I walked into my room to see that my window was open I walked to it and closed it. I turned back to my bed to see a heart shaped box on my bed and rose petals leading to the closet. "Well that's cheesie if I ever saw it" I said while I walked to the closet. I snatched the doors open and saw a beautiful painting of me standing between the moon and the sun. I walked to the painting and say Taylor's name on the bottom left corner. Beneath the painting was a note. I got on my knees and read it aloud.

you are everything, you are the warmth of the sun as well as the breeze of the moon. I was so foolish to not see that I liked you earlier. I guess I was bent up on the fact the you were a guy. Im over that now I realized that I like you. And I would love it if you met me in front of the school Monday night. 

"Who is that from " I heard Carly say behind me. "I think its from Taylor " I said as got up and walked to my dresser. I pulled out a black Fall Out Boys tee and some blue ripped jeans. "Could you exit please" I said with a large smile. Carly turned on her heel and walked out of the room. I put the clothes on and put on some black vans. I walked down stairs to see no one there. "Is anyone gonna ride with me to the hospital" I shouted up towards the stairs. "I'm coming give me two seconds" I heard my dad and Carly say at the same. I rolled my eyes at how much they think alike. My dad goes away on busines trips alot, he owns a couple small businesses and has to make sure everything is always perfect. He usually leaves for about four months out of the year but not all at one time, the longets he's ever been gone in one time is a week. I walked to the couch and sat down twirling my keys in my hand. I let my mind wonder. I couldnt help but to think about Taylor and think about if he thought about me. I went to my room and got my book from my hinding place and turned to the Astral projection spell. "Dad,Carly I have something I need to take care of" I shouted into the hall. I went to my bed and sat cross legged. "quid cogitant" I said then I got really light headed and my surroundings changed. I was in the woods,I looked around abit before I heard foot steps so I hid behind a tree. I then heard two familiar voices. I peaked form behind the tree to see Mike and Taylor walking side by side shirtles and shoeless. 

"He isnt gonna fall for your stupid little painting game" Mike said as they continued to walk. "It dosent matter I already made out with him like twice" Taylor said as he laid down in the fields of grass not too far away from where I was hiding. "He likes me more than he likes you therefore I'm gonna get him in bed way before he even thinks about fucking you" Mike said before giving Taylor a small shove. "If he dosent screw one of us we'll both lose our powers. "Taylor said while he turned on his and looked at a rock. "Dont worry he isnt smart enough to figure out we're just using him" Taylor said with a smile on his face. "Actually I'm smarter than most people give me credit for" I said while walking from behind the tree. The look on both of their faces was completely priceless. I wanted to smile but I was to pissed. "Carson when did you get here "Mike asked rather loudly for some reason. "I dont know one minuet im sleep the bext im here" I lied. "But I'm really horny so im gonna have sex with both of you right now" I said as I walked to them while taking off my shirt. First I went to Mike and sat on his lap. I looked deep into his eyes and planted my lips on his, He was stiff until I bit his lip. The taste of blood was kind of sweet. I then turned to Taylor and kissed him then bit his lip. I stood up and started to walk away. "Why did you do it" I asked as I turned around to face them.  "What are you talking about" Mike said. "Why did you guys use me like that, what did I ever do to you. I said as I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Both of their faces went pale. Taylor then started to move but only fell to the side. "What happened" Taylor said. Mike then fell over as well. " Why cant I move" Mike yelled. When I kissed you and bit your lip I did a spell called the kiss of the numb, you will be paralyzed until it wears off which could take weeks, but until then bye" I said with a smile as I put my shirt on. "Oh and incase you havent guessesd it yet, you are NEVER having sex with me. I then closed my eyes and felt the same sensation in my head. I hopped out of my bed  and walked did a quick teleportation spell to the hospital. "I walked out of a storage closet that was in the hospital. "Uhm could you tell me where the Jax triplets are" I asked a doctor who was passing by. "Uhmm room 214 I believe" He said flashing a friendly smile. I returned the smile and walked off in the direction of the room. Once I got there I saw my mom sitting in bed while she was holding a baby in a bright green blanket. "Mom" I said while walking towards her. She lifted her head and her eyes flashed with happiness. "Hi Carson" My mom said then started rocking the baby in her arms. I looked to the chairs to see Carly and Dad holding babbies as well. Carly had a pink blanket and Dad had a blue one." What are we gonna name them" I asked. "Im gonna name him Cam" My mom said nodding her head to the green blanket she had in her arms. "I'm gonna name her Celetse" Carly said holding the pink blanket high in the air. There was sile for a moment before my dad spoke." Sooo" he asked. I was so confused about what he was saying so I gaved him a confused look. "Arent you going to name this handsome little boy" dad said as he got up and walked to me handing me the baby. I looked at him, he had sparkling blue eyes with a slash of gray threough them. He had what looked like it would be black hair. "I think he would be a handsome Cadence, Cade for short." I said. "So Cam Celeste and Cadence"  My mom said with a bright smile on her face. The babbies were happy enough to wear we could take them that day. So we fille out their birth cirtificate and went home.