16

The Nick jonas is the boy who snuck into Melony's window

Its been four years and Carly and I are nineteen. The triplets just turned four and they have shown the rest of their powers. Cade can turn invisible and has slight visions of the future, Cam can move things with his mind and freeze time, Celest can teleport. Calum decided to stay with us, he says what went on that day was the most fun he ever had. My parents happily agreed.

We are now in the back yard playing football. "Down set hut" I said then stepped back until I saw Cade open. I threw the ball but while it  was in mid air, the ball switched positions and came flying to Cam. Cam reached up for it but it stopped infront of him and there appeard a sweaty Cade. He ran for the other side of the yard but before he could in a flash of pink sparkles Celsest appeard in front of him and snatched the ball. Before she could run she Cade tripped her up and took the ball and ran the rest the way. He jumped up and down with a big smile on his face. 

"Ok kids time for training" I heard my dad say. The trips ran into the house and I slowly walked behind them before my dad stopped me at the door. "Son I need to talk to you" Dad said with a serious tone. He guided me back into the yard and sat down on a black lawn chair we had set up. "So what is it dad" I asked . Dad held a finger up telling me to wait a second before calling Calum's name. About two seconds later a swirl of blue sparkled appeard leaving behind a very sleepy looking Calum. "Yes" He said sleepily. "Sit I need to talk to you and Carson" My dad said while pointing next to the gray lawn chair I was sitting in. We sat there in silence for a second before my dad took a deep breathe before speaking. "Long story short you two are going to a bording school" My dad said really fast. "What" Me and Calum said at the same time. "you are going to Supernatural Academy' My dad said. "When do we leave" Calum asked with sadness in his voice. "In a week or two" My dad said with a sympathetic look.

"Why do we have to go, I have all my powers and I can control it almost completely" I said starting to feel homesick already. "And I can control all of my powers" Calum said defensivly. "There is a profecy that there will be three of the most powerdul siblings who ever lived, The limbo ( limbo is the place between life and death)  The meantalist ( Someone who has all the mental powers) the Elementalist (someone who controls all the elements)and the physicalist  There is an army of vampires and warewolfs emerging andf its up to you three to stop them" My dad said. "Wait wait, three do you mean Carly" Calum said a little sunned. 

"yes she already knows, I dont want you to act any differently" my dad said before getting up and walking into the house. "Wow I cant believe this" I said feeling sad. "Dont be glum we still have a week" Calum said trying to cheer me up. "Your right and I'm gonna live it up until then" I said then got up and ran to Melony's house. On my way there I saw a really hot guy with black hair sneaking into her room through her window. I walked up to her window and peeked through. "What do you want" Melony asked. "To destroy every witch that walks the earth" The boy said before his finger nails grew really long and extra hair appeared on his face. His eyes also flashed a bright blue.

Melony threw a ball of water at him. Which made him stumble back to her wall. glacious spiritus Melony said and the water that had soaked the boy froze him and stuck to the wall.  "Did you really think you could kill me" Carly said with a smirk. "Dumb little witch I wasnt sent to kill you I was sent to Distract you" the boy said. At that moment a group of people burst through the door and took hold of Melony. I panicked and jumped into the window and got into a fighting stance. "let her go I said while making my eyes flash white. Before I could react a girl ran up to me and punched me in the face. I contered with a kick in the gut the a bycicle kick in the face. The girl his a bakcflip and landed on the ground with a loud thud. I created a darkness tantackle and grabbed her by the leg. "Melony water body" I yelled hoping that melony would catch on to what I was saying. melony closed her eyes in concentration and I flung the girl at her. Melony's body fell to the ground in a pile of water and the girl hit everyone who was holding Melony. The pile of water then started to grow and shape into Melony. "Run" I said. Melony jumped out of the window and stood there. I was about to jump when a pair of hands grabbed me from behind. 

I struggled against them but they were just too strong. "Who are you" A man said. I swung my leg and kicked him in the face. He let me go and I went diving out the window. I landed on my face but quickly recovered when I heard the man shout get them. I grabbed Melony's hand and we ran to my house. 

Sorry for the short chapter i'm just not in the writing mood write now