19

• Dedicated to My fans

Luke Bilyk plays the part of Eli 

Carson's POV 

I stepped inside the Limo and looked around  the inside was soft leather, like a big black pillow. I scooched over to a sleeping Calum. I started to feel sleepy after a couple of seconds, i thought that was weird cosidering that I just woke up a couple hours ago. "Why am I so sleepy" I asked aloud. I looked around to see that Melony and Carly were already asleep. "The portal that we have to go through, you have to be sleep your first time going through, if you arent then it could tamper with your powers" Dean said wtih a matter of fact tone. "I really didnt want my powers going crazy, I might kill everyone in this limo" I said my voice full of worry. "Then you better get to sleep then" Dean said with a smirk on his face. I closed my eyes and let the sleep overtake me. 

"Carson, carson " I heard Carly say as she shook me awake. I opened my eyes but closed them tightly as the light from the sun. "I put my hand over my eyes and opened them, it took a while for them to adjust but I still could only see siluets. "Come on guys this place looks amazing" Melony screamed from outside the limo.  I slowly got out and looked around, the view was breath taking. There were kids flying around some were throughing bolders, and there were ever people racing, but the thing was when someone said go, they turned into animal. "Amazing isnt it" I heard a voice say behind me. My reflexes kicked in and I swung my fist backward. A hand caught my arm with no problem. I looked up to see Dean standing in front of me with a wide grin on his face.  I unclenched my fist and he released my wrist. I let my hand fall back to my side. "Sorry"I said with a slight blush on my face. "Its ok, your gonna need those reflexes during Stage placement" Dean siad. I was about to ask what that was before Carly cut me off. "It's when you go against fighters here to determine how strong your powers are"  she said. "Well lets get your rooms togehter" Dean said as he started to walk. "Calum opened his hand and a small tornadoe appeared under his bags, he walked away and the tornadoe followed him. I put my bags in a force field and ran to catch up with them. "Wait for us" Melony said as Carly lifted their bags and ran as well. While we were walking I was hit by a boy. He hit me so fast and hard I think we flew off the ground a little. 

When we hit the ground I scrunched my face up in pain because the guy had landed on me. The guy had spikey black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He looked kind of Asian he was still hot. We layed there for a minuete or two before I started to feel something poke my thigh, it was this guy, he was......exicited. I pushed him off of me with a grunt. The boy recoverd fast and gave me a reached his hand out to help me up. I took his hand and I felt this spark between us, I think he flet it to because he got a confused look on his face. "UHMM hi" I said shyly. "Hey" the guy said, his voice was so deep and sexy My knees started to shake. "My name's Eli whats yours" he said with a smooth tone. "Uhm My name is Carson" I said while rubbing my arm. "Uhm Im sorry about running into you" He said with a small smile, I almost melted. "I ITS cool" I said. I looked behind him to see a foot ball flying towards the back of his head fast. I shoved him out of the was and placed the ball in force field. "Whoa thanx" Eli said before turning to some guys who I guys were his friends. I dropped the forcefield and Eli caught the ball before it hit the ground. He lanched the ball back at his friend with little to no effort. The boy caught the ball but he flew backward about two feet. "Uhh I have to go" Eli said before running off. While he was running he turned and yelled that he'd see me around. 

I looked around just in time to See Melony walk into a big building. I put my bags back into the forcefield and ran after them. I entered the building and walked down a long hall. I kept walking until I heard the sound of Dean's voice. I opned the door and saw Calum, Carly, and Melony sitting at the table while Dean was typing on a computer. "Nice of you to join us Carson" Dean said with a smirk. "good to be here I said quietly. He pressed a button on the keyboard and four sheets came out of the printer. "OK Calum and Carson, you are in the with Lyle, your room number is 309 and you both will have your Stage placement test in the morning, Melony and Carly you will be in room 215 with Rose, you will also have your Stage placement test in the morning" Dean said while handing us the papers. Calum and I took our papers and walked to another building that Dean gave us. We walked through the door and saw a lounge with kids sitting on couches and watching a humongous television. We walked past them without being noticed thank god. We walked until we saw an elevator. We walked inside and went to the third floor, this place smelled really good. Once the elevator stopped at the third floor we got off and walked until we saw our room number. I opened the door and walked inside the room, what I saw was .....gross a guy was on one of the beds screwing some girl's brains out.

"Eww omg nasty" Calum shouted as he covered his eyes. I couldnt help myself so I burst out laughing. They stopped having sex, the girl looked at us then she vanished. The guy just laid there with the blanket over him. Afew seconds later clothes started to float out of the door. "I watched the clothes float before the naked guy in front of me startled me to death. "Who the hell do you thinkin you are walking into my room like that" The guy who I guess is Lyle screamed at me, he paid no attention what so ever to Calum. Lyle noticed I wasnt listening and pushed me, that was a mistake. I created a tentacle of darknes and wrapped it around his neck. Lyle looked surprised and started to struggle. "Your gonna calm down ok" I said trying to stay as calm as possible. "The boy said nothing, but it started to get colder, My tentacle started to turn while and started to freeze. I tightened it around his neck more and repeated myself. This time he shook his head and I released the tentacle. The boy fell to the ground and gasped for air. I picked my bags and walked to one of the beds with a smile on my face. "I'm sorry I heard a voice say behind me. I turned to see Lyle now wearing a pair of yoga pants. "It's ok, I said with a small smile. "I have a sort of temper problem and you kind of ruined my date" the guy said while walking up to me. "Oh im sorry " I said feeling bad. "It's ok, im Lyle by the way" He said while extending his hand to me. "Uhm Im Carson and this is my cousin Calum" I said while shaking his hand and pointing to the other empty bed that Calum was sitting on. 

"Hey Calum" Lyle said before walking over to his bed and pulling on a shirt, I took that opprotunity to check his body out, he was tall and skinny but he had muscles. "Dou you want me to show you guys around campus " Lyle asked. "Yes" Calum said / shouted while hopping off of the bed. "We need some covers and hangers" I said while looking at the empty walk in closet on the other side of the room. "No problem we have stores on campus, do you guys have any money" Lyled asked while putting on some black and white Nikes. "Ya i have some money" I said feeling my pocket and feeling the wad of cash I brought with me. "uhmm I dont have any" Calum said with kind of a sad look on his face. "Dont worry Ill buy you what ever you need" Lyne said whle walking to door and opening it. I walked outside the door and waited on them to come. 

Hey guys im so happy so many peole have read my book, I have 1,204 reads ( applause ). But I would love to have more Votes though. If you have any questions feel free to comment. :)