22

I turned and ran to my room. I didnt stop until I was securley inside with the door closed. I turned to see Calum sitting on his bed looking at his phone. Lyle wasnt here so I mentally questioned why Calum would sit in the room all alone. "Cale I found the physicalist" I said running and sitting on his bed. "Calum immidiately shot his head forward and looked a me with huge eyes. "You did, who is he" He asked with amazement clearly in his voice. "Ill show you, text Carly and tell her to meet us at the Training facility" I said while watching him already type away at his phone. After, we waited on Carly to text us back saying that she was on her way there. I walked with Calum towards the TF (Training Facility) while looking for Eli at the same time" 

I was about to give up looking for him when I saw him flying in the air towards another building. I reached my hand out and a giant gray hand appeared and grabbed him by the waist. The hand started to pull him down even though he was trying to fly away. I shouted his name, when he turned and saw that it was me he smiled and started to lower himself. When he was fully on the ground he flashed that beautiful smile at me which I returned. "This is my cousin Calum" I said gesturring to Calum was secretly giving Eli the look down. "Where were you going to so fast" I said giggling. 'uhmm I was just rushing to my room to watch some teen wolf" Eli said with a slight blush on his face. "OMG I love that show" I said sounding a little too gay. "Mabey we could watch it together tonight" Eli said shyly before adding if I wasnt doing anything already. "Speaking of me doing something, I need you to follow us." I said hoping he would come with. "Sure, but only if I get to take you guys" he said with a smirk. Before I could say yes his hand was on my shoulder and we were inside the TF. "What the heck was that" Calum shouted. "Super speed" Eli said while walking onto the mat in the center of arena. Carly then ran inside a couple seconds later. "Hey I'm Carly "She said while shaking his hand. "Eli" he said. "So the reason why I asked you here is that you arent like the others here, your more powerful" I said trying to get this over with. "What do you mean" Eli asked. I told him the story that my dad had told me. And afterwards he just stood there. "How do you even know it's me" Eli asked. "Well first off you have all the physical powers, and you have the symbol om your arm. I created a small force field and showed him the symbol on my wrist. 

"Thats why I told you to take off your shirt earlier" I confessed to him."So when is this army supposed to rise. Eli asked, I think he was taking the news really well. "We dont know, but one of Carly's powers is seeing the future so when she knows we'll know" I said enjoying the sound of leadership in my voice. "We will start training in the morning before class" I said before walking up to Eli. "You have to be serious about this, this is gonna be hard" I said seriously. "Dont worry I'm the king of making things hard" Eli said before super speeding away. A voice then rang through the air saying that curfew was in 1 minuet and that anyone who wasnt in their room would have detention. "We ran out of the TF trying to get to our room. Carly ran to the left while we ran to the right. While we ran Carlum's skin started to turn blue. Then in a wave of orbs he was gone. "Again" I shouted while I ran. I truned myself invisible and hopped onto a black plate that carried me to the window of out room. I tapped on the window just in time to see Calum land on the bed. I tapped the window and watched as he looked around the room with a wierd look. 

I tapped on it  again and waited for him to open it. When he did I launched myself at him and we fell to the floor. I turned visible and we wrestled until Lyle shouted for us to stop. My head shot towards his bed. To see him sitting there with an amused look. "OH hiii, Lyle" I said. "Hey guys" He said. Calum just grunted and walked into the bathroom. "What are you doing"  I said after he closed the door. "Taking a shower" he yelled. "But you dont have any clothes" I said with a smirk. I turned around to see some clothes disappear from the closet. "I do now" Calum shouted. I noticed that they have been acting strange since the party. I decided to let them worry about it. I walked and sat on my bed that was across form Lyle's. "SO whats been up with you" I asked. "Nothing really, what kind of things does Calum like" Lyle replied.I then gave him a wierd look. "Why do you want to know" I asked, I kinda had a guess of why he was asking. "So what ever happened to that girl from the other day" I asked trying to change the subject. Lyle visibily tensed when I mentioned her. 

LYLE'S POV

Why did he have to go an mention her, I was trying to forget. Why did I even ask him what Calum likes. I havent been on my best game since that second kiss. 

Flashback

: His lips were so soft against mine. They seemed to fit perfectly. I leaned deeper and grabbed a handful of hair. He released a very sexy moan that made me Hard again. He rapped his arms around my neck and we kissed until something in my mind screamed stop. I shoved him away and threw my hands out. Ice blasted from my palms and covered his body. He was now a Calum sicle. I took a second, my powers always go crazy when I panic. I was about to obsorb the ice but he started to steam. About two seconds later stood a sogging wet, pissed Calum. I didnt have anything to say. Calum gave me a sad look before it turned into a hard stare. He then spun on his heel and walked into the bathroom. I walked to my bed and sat down. A couple seconds later I heard sniffleing. He was crying. He shouldnt be crying I'm the confused one who is actually attracted a another guy. If anyone should be crying it should be me. I was thinking so hard and long I didnt even notice Calum walk out of the bathroom in pajamas.He had red puffy eyes, he had been crying and I caused it. "AR - ARE you ok" I asked, I really did care. All he did was grunt and walked to his bed then went to sleep. I also lyed down and a couple seconds later I went to sleep. 

End of Flashback

"Lyle, Lyle" Carson said while waving a hnad in my face. I shook my head to get the memory out of my head. "Im getting sleepy" I said while grabbing by dark blue blanket and pulling it over myself. I heard the bathroom door open. Then last thing I saw before I dozed off was Calum.