23

I would like to personally think everyone for supporting my book. Im literally doing three times better than my last book lol. 

I watched as Calum walked out of the Bathroom and walked past Lyle throwing a small glance. "Ok what happened" I asked kind of hurt that he hasnt told me yet. Calum just mumbled a I dont know what our talking about before lying on his bed and pulling out his phone. I clapped my hands and a rope made out of darkness wrapped around his body. Calum shot me a bored look before his eyes started glowing green. The rope started to sizzle but it didnt break. I then did a conjouring spell and a feather appeared in my hand.Calum eyes then sprung to life. "What are you gonna do with that " Calum asked with a panicked look on his face. I slowly started walking to him before I jumped on top of him with the feather an inch away from his face I knew Calum hated being tickled. "Tell me" I said while twirling the feather in his face. "Fine, Lyle and I kissed" Calum shouted a little to loudly. Thats it started to come back to me, they kissed at the party. "Yea you shouldnt have let one kiss ruin a friend ship" I said trying to sound wise. 

"The first time I kissed him, then we got back to the room and he kissed me" I heard Calum say. I was stunned at that phrase. "Then what happened" I asked feeling like I was watching a lifetime movie. "He shoved me away then froze me into a statue" Calum said while a single tear slid down his cheek. I stood up then snapped my fingers and watched as the rope disapeared. "That is so sad, but I think you should talk to him" I said while sitting down on my bed. Calum then went into a dazed state. "I will talk to him now, I want you here when I do it though" He said while slowly walking to Lyle's bed. "Im gonna turn invisible" I said before making myself disapeare. Calum took a deep breathe before shaking Lyle while calling his name. Lyle woke up almost immidiately. "We need to talk" Calum said calmly. "About what" Lyle said while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "About the kiss" at the sound of those words Lyle instantly perked up. 

"Im sorry for freezing you" Lyle said not even letting Calum getting another word in. "Why did you kiss me then push me away" Calum said with a sad look on his face. "I dont know I kinda panicked, its not right to feel the way I feel about you, people are gonna be really jerky about it"  Lyle said. I could understand what he was talking about but I still felt like he was being kind of a coward. "I dont care what people think I'm strong enough to defend myself and kick some ass if someone messes with me" Calum said with a sassy attitude. Lyle sad face then went into kind of a hopeful one before he spoke. "I really like you, But if we date you have to wait until I'm ready to come out to everyone" Lyle said. "I'm willing to do that" Calum said. There was an awkward silece and they just stood there. I decided to help a little by walking behind Calum and pushing him succesfully having him land in Lyle's lap. When they setteled they looked each other's eyes and started to lean in. I decided to mess it up and walked to the closet. I took two shirts and started slowly walking out shaking the shirts in the air. As soon as there lips connected The room got a lot colder. While they were kissing I tapped Lyle's shoulder. He turned his head and basically freaked out when he saw the shirt. Calum stuck his hand out and a gust of wind flung me back to the wall. I was laughing so hard I lost my concentration and turned visible.

Lyle then stood up with a freaked out expression. "How much did you see" He said shakily. "Not much just you too kissing, and the talking so.....everything" I said with a small smile. "But dont worry I wont tell anyone" I said trying to soothe his now sweaty face. He seemed to relax some what but he still looked completely shocked. I'm gonna get some sleep, I'm tired of being funny" I said while walking into the closet and getting some pajamas, once I got those I took a shower and went to lye down. I got on my phone and  Luke. He answered almost imidiately. 

Hey luke how you been.

Good I miss you guys

I miss you two and I'm sure they feel the same way

I gtg but I'll text you tomorrow

I was about to put my phone up before it started to ring. I looked at it but didnt recognise the number, but I still answered. 

Hello

Yess who's this

.......... Taylor

What do you want

I want to apologize

Its kool no biggie im completely over it

So.....does that mean I can have my powers back

I dont know how to give it back,but even if you did I wouldnt give them to you

There was a small silence before the other line went dead. I let out a huff of smoke and turned my phone off before going to sleep.