27

I closed the door of our room and ran into the shower. After I was done I searched around and finally found something simple yet atteractive to wear. I got a black button down and some blue skinny jeans and put them on. I walked to the mirror and took one last look at myself. I grabbed one of Lyle's hair brushes and just started bushing my hair in every direction, then I shook my head and looked at my now perfect bed head.. Then I put on some black high top converse. I looked at my watch and realized he should be here soon. As soon as that thought left my head there was a knock on the door. I fixed myself one last time before I went to the door and opened it to see a gorgeous Eli standing in front of me. He was wearing a orange polo and some blue jeans. "Hi" I said while stepping out of the room, when we finally got the front of my building we stopped. "Where are we going" I asked. "To my room he said before flowers started to appear. In seconds there was a bouque of red roses floating in the air. "Oh thanx thats so sweet" I said while grabbing at the flowers. But before I could get them Eli snatched them, "These are for me but if you want them I guess you can have them" He said with that gorgeous smile. "A boy with black hair with a neon green stripe then passed us flashing a smile at Eli, they  did a quick high five. 

I looked back while we were walking and saw the boy create a vine out of thin air. "So thats how you did that" I said while pointing at the back of the boy with the vine. Eli flashed a smile before grabbing me in his arms. The next thing I know Im surropunded by clouds. The view was breathe taking. For miles and mile all you could see was the forest and all the animals. It looked amazing. I got a very funny Idea to scare the butt off of him. I grabbed both of his hands and tore them off of me. Leaving me falling, while I was falling a imagined a forcefield on my back and then molded it into bird wings. To my surprise, they didnt work so I was plumiting towards the ground. I made a whip and swung it around my body.I heard Eli yelling my name and he was getting closer, so I turned invisible. He started lauging wildly and so did I. When I was about thirty feet from the ground I turned visible and made a parahute out of a force field. I landed on the ground softly and soon after came a amused looking Eli. "Why did you do that" Eli said giving me a playful push. "Did it scare you" I asked with a innocent smile. "Yes it scared me half to death" Eli said still smiling. "Good" I said before jumping onto his back. "Carry me muscle man or you fired" I shouted in my best Benson voice. "Wow you watch regula show too" He said while walking back to my dorm. "Yep and Im proud of it" I said feeling the blush go across my face. "Its late are they having the curfew thing, it is still a school night. 

"I dont think so after all the fighting we did today I think we deserve tomorrow off" Eli said as we stopped in front of my dorm. I thought we were going to your room" I said while hopping off of his back. "We are" is all he said before walking through the doors. We got to the same floor as me and we walked past my room and I heard a slight moan come from there. We didnt stop until room 313. "You lived down the hall from me this whole time." I asked. He only gave a small nod and a smile before opening the door and leading me to a room that looked like our but two beds. One didnt have a comforter so im guessing he lives alone. On the wall was a flat screen tv. "So what are we watching" I asked as I sat down on the bed with the all black comforter. "Every teen wolf episode so far" Eli said with a sloppy grin. I smiled when he said that. He climbed into his bed and sat against the head boared before looking at me and patting the empty space next to him. I kicked off my shoes and crawled in next to him. 

For the rest of the night we watched the addicting show that is Teen wolf. I loved the shirtless scenes, especially with derek. Then we got to the episode where Alison died and I cried, like a baby. Then Aiden died and I cried harder, he was just soo.....hot. I ended up falling asleep on his chest. 

You know how in movies and book when you fall asleep on someones chest its supposed to be romantic the next morning. well they lied, I woke up to a cold floor. He kicked me out of the bed. I thought it was hilarious and that he was just trying  to wake me up laughing. But I realized he was still asleep. So I wrote a note and told him that I would see him later. I walked down to my room and opened the door quietly trying not to wake anyone because it was still really early. I walked into the room and Saw Calum's bed empty. But Lyle's bed looked fuller than usual. I walked closer to the bed and saw Calum and Lyle we cuddling. "AWWW" I said while walking back to my bed and lying down, falling asleep again almost instantly.