15

You guys i would really loved it if we could get my story more views and like ... thanks

The boy must of expected us to pounce because as soon as we did some kind of pink plasma rope wrapped around all three of us and attached us to the wall. We all stuggled to break the rope but it just wouldn't budge. "rope, rope" Calum kept calling but everytime he did all the rope did was shimmer but never went any where. "I planned for you to use you dumb little orbing power" The boy said between laughter. In the distance was an explosion then the sound of screaming. All the men in the room ran to the source of the screaming while the boy stayed in there with us. Mom,Carly said inside my head. how is your telepathy power working I said in my own head knowing she would hear it. you guys I can still feel the animals around us, I think one of my powers are still working Calum said. Then use it to get us out of hearCarly said bossily. Calum blew the blew smoke again and this time termites came from everywhere, the wall, the floors and the cealings. In only a couple of seconds there was an whole army army of temites at our feet. "Get us out of here" Calum said with authority in his voice.

The bugs scurried around the floor and walls until the boy blasted them making them scurry away. "Your gonna have to do better than that" The boy said while walking to a chair and sitting down. I concentrated on the rope willing it to explode but all it did was turn black then fade into the pink. "Carly try moving the rope" I whispered to her. She gave me a small nod then squinted her eyes in concentation at the rope. The rope tightnened a bit but didnt move. "Lets all try at the same time" Calum whispered to us. I nodded then willed the rope to burst, after a couple of second the rope broke into three. One part burst into flames, one flew across the room, and another dissapeared. We dropped to our feet and I immidiatly got into a fighting stance. The boy threw another rope but this time we were ready, Carly stuck her hand out and the rope turned around in mid air and wrapped around the boy. He struggled out of it, for a second the pink colored started to fade. I created a light bubble around him and made it float in the air. "If you touch it, it will burn your skin off" I said before running out of the room towards the sound of the screams. The screams never stopped, but something was different, it went from multiple screams to one scream. 

I stopped and held out my arms stopping everyone. "Im going to find Cade you guys make sure Mom and dad are ok" I said then ran off down a hall. After a couple of seconds I realized I had no clue where Cade was. I closed my eyes and created the two orbs. They both flew off into the same direction. I ran behind them until they stopped at a door. I held the two orbs until they dissapeared then I turned invisible. I slowly opedned the door and saw a blue force field. There was a man standing standing over the forcefield throwing gray orbs at it, I think he was trying to break it. "Why wont this Damn thing break, he's just a baby he shouldnt be this strong" The man said in a familiar voice. The man turned around and I saw that it wasnt a man at all it was Mike. I slowly stepped to the opposite side of the forcefield and leaned in. Inside the forcefield lying asleep was Cade. Mike turned and walked towards a closet. I leaned to touch the forcefeild but before I could it went down. I swiftly grabbed Cade and mafe him invisible aswell. I ran to the door but froze when I heard Mike. "Where the hell did he - Carson" he sounded really angry. I ran as fast as I could remembering the way I got to the room. 

In the distance I could here Mike's footsteps echoing mine. I stopped and stood on the wall letting him pass me. I then ran back to the room. I created my light pentagram and telported Cade home. I then ran to where the others were. I didnt exactly know where to go so I relied on my enstincs. Soon I was in a room full of men who were circling around my family. I ran and jumped over the men landing next to Calum and turned myself visible. "Where is Cade" My mom asked. "I sent him home"  I said while in a fighting stance. "There is no way your family is gonna make it out of here alive,so Im gonna make you a deal, If you can beat me in a fight then I will let them go, but if you dont you all die" Mike's voice echoed throuout the room. "Or we can do this, we kill every person in this room then I come after you myself" I said facing in the direction it sounded like his voice was coming from. I then made a giant light forcefield around all of us and expnded it making it hit everyone. I let the forcefield down and everyone ran towards the men who were getting up. I made a lightsword and threw it to Carly, she caught it and slashed one of the men in half. 

I ran to one man and punched him in the gut the kicked him in the face. Two more men ran to me but I hit a backflip and made two dark orbs and threw them. The two men fell to the ground in pain. I created a light staff and started smaking men in the head. I hoped in the air and bycicle kicked one dude in the face. A thick gray cloud of smoke surrounded me clouding my vision. The next thing I knew I was flyiong across the room. I stopped myself by creating a force field. 

"Ready to die" Mike said as he towered over me before creating a ball of smoke in his hand and throwing it at me. I rolled out of the way and threw my staff at him. He tried to dodge it but it hit him in the gut. "First I'm gonna kill you then I'm gonna kill you family one by one" He then threw a orb at my mom and she fell to the ground in pain. I jumped in the air and kicked him in the face. He stumbled back but charged at me. I ducked uner his swing and swept his feet from under him. He fell on top of me with a thud. "Im gonna kill you" I said before blasting him off of me with a ray of light. He fell about ten feet away. He slowly got up then threw a ball of smoke at me making contact with my arm. The pain hurt like hell but I had to send him to hell before I could take time to actually feel it. I could feel the same sensation in my body as last time. The same gray smoke flew out of me and into Mike. His eyes turned gray then faded to a dull brown. 

Mike fell to the ground then swung his fist like he was trying to hit me. "W - Where is my power" He shouted. "Gone"I said before throwing a ball of light at him making him burst into flames.