6

Carly pov.... since I wrote this chapter in a girls point of view I put the song leave my heart out of this by fifth harmony

I woke up extra early because I was so exited to see my old friends. I walked to my closet and pulled out a purple long sleeve shirt and some black skinny jeans. After putting those on and putting my hair into a high ponytail. I walked into Carson's room and hopped onto his bed hitting him with a pillow. "Ow stop hitting me" he laughed. I jumped off of him and walked out of his roon goibg to the kitchen. "Hey honey how did you sleep" My mother said standing over the stove. "Could barely get a wink in" I said grabbing a coffee mug from the cabinet. "Mom whats the spell for instant coffee" I ask. "Caffeineta" mom says whil pointing to my mug and coffe instantly appears inside of it. "Thanx mom I'm going to head to school now tell Cars I said hey" I say slanging a purple bag over my shoulder. After about 10 minutes of walking I walked through the door of my school.

"Hey Carly " I heard a familiar voice say I looked behind me to see my best friend Kate. "Kate omg I missed you so much " I say giving her a big hug. "I missed you to, you missed it Carls" Kate said. "Missed what " I said feeling puzzled. Kate then leaned closer and whispered to me. "I got my tail and powers" she said before backing up. "Omg really show me" I said as we now walked into the cafe. "Watch" Kate said before twisting her hand and the cafe froze in time except a couple if people. "Why didnt they freeze "I said pointing to my brother's friends. "Because they are supernatural and it takes a little bit more concentration to freeze people like us." She explained. She then let her hand fall and all the people started moving again. We then started to walk to our table to wait for our friends. "So how is it being a witch "Kate asked. "Awesome, how is it being a mermaid " I asked watching everyone until my eyes met with a pair of sterling blue eyes. I tried to reach into his mind but all I got was that his name is Lyle. "Who is that" I asked as I turned back around towards a plate of pizza sitting in front of me. "The guy with the bright blue eyes and blonde hair" Kate said over her shoulder. "Yes" I said as I stabbed at the pizza. "Oh he is coming over here" Kate said. "What" I said as I turned to see that Lyle rerally was coing over here. A second later he stood there in front of Kate and I with his hands in the pockets of his black jeans.

"Uhmm Carly right" he said . The blood immidiately rushed to my face after hearing him say my name. "Ya your Lyle" I said pushing some strands of hair behind my ear. He stood there for a second as if he was debating if he should say something or not. "Well I wanted to know if you would like to hang out some time" he said. At that momment I felt a wave of nervousness from him. "Sure how about tommorow at seven thirty, the movies" I said giving a bright smile. "OK I'll meet you there then" he said before turning on his heel and walking away leaving behind the feeling of happiness and pride.

I then saw Carson walk through the doors and I ran to him. "Carson you will never guess what just happened to me" I said happily. "I'm guessing you got asked out" he said with a small smile on his face. "How did know" I asked. "Twin glimpse" he said. ( since we are twins we have a phsycic conection to where one of us can see through the others eyes when ever our heat beats fast). "Last night after you went to bed I figured out a way for you to be with Taylor" I said remembering the plan. "Well spil it out" he said wating with anticipation." If you get with someone Taylor is gonna get jealous" I said. "No no way I'm not using someone" I Carson said with a stern voice then walked out of the cafe. I chased after him but soon bumped into him when he stopped dead in his tracks. I looked at his face to see tears almost pouring out. I looked to the wall and saw Taylor and some girl kissing like mad. Carson turned to me with a now hard expression. "Im in" he said before walking down the hall not before all the lights in the hall went out.