9

David henrie is Mike.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I tottally forgot" I said running back to my room. I looked through my closet and found a purple button down and some blue jeans and I would wear some black converse. I ran to my bathroom and fixed my hair before searching for my amulet, it was silver with a mood stone in the center. I ran down the stairs and may have tripped and fell flat on my face. I was so embarrased

"Hi I'm Carson" I said walking up to him with an outstretched hand. " Hey I'm MIke, ready to go" he said taking my hand and shaking it, after about ten seconds passed I broke the hand shake and turned to Carly but she was gone. "Lets go before something wierd happens" I said grabbing his hand and leading him out. "So where are we going" I asked. "Well first we are going to the park to learn a little bit about each other then we will go to cibo and eat of course then we will go on a nice walk" He said with a smile on his face the whole time. "That sounds perfect" I said smiling back at him. He then started the car and we drove off. While we drove he turned the radio on and my favorite song by Demi Lovato came on, I wasnt ashamed of my voice so I sung out loud to I really dont care and even did the rap by Cher lloyd. While I was singing I noticed that Mike kept stealing glances of me. When we got to the park Mike jumped out and ran to my side of the car and opened the door bowing like I was royalty, it made me feel powerful and I hated feeling like that unless I was angry.

We walked to the swings and I sat down on one while Mike hopped on the other swing. "So how are we gonna start this off " he asked. "I have an idea on how we can make this more interesting" I said smiling brightly. "How" Mike said his cheeks slightly turning pink. "well first we will learn the basics and then we will play never have I ever" I said with a smirk. ( Never have I ever is a game when you say you havent done something and everyone who has done something has to either remove a piece of clothing or do something completely embarrasing) "Ok" Mike said with a glint in his eyes. I learned his middle name is Tyler, his favorite color is white, and he has a younger sister name Alicia. His mother is pretty much on business trips all the time.

"Never have I ever had a quiky in a public place" I said. Mike turned pink and got up and walked to a Asian couple and shouted "DOWN WITH THE CRAKERS" and ran away. Leaving the couple looking at him weirdly. "You really did that" I asked trying so hard not to laugh. "dont remind me it was a long time ago" Mike said sitting back down. "Never have I ever made out with someone I wasnt dating" he said. I felt my face go pale as I remembered what happend earlier. I stood up and took off my shirt carfully before I started to run around the park screaming "I'm just gonna shake it off shaje it off". Once I was done I walked back to him and put my shirt back on. "Never have I ever fallen in love with someone n a week." I said. "Neither have I" he said. "Last one then we go, never have I ever had sex" Mike said. My face started to get really hot and my palms got sweaty. "Um i'm a virgin" I said truthfuly. "Okay then thats cool, to be completely honest I've only had sex once and that was like two years ago" Mike said. " In the public place" I said as we walked to his car. "Yep" he said as we got inside the car and started to drive off. We drove for a while in complete silence so I decided to break it. "So how long have you known Carly" I asked " I met her last year when I was getting bullied she came to my rescue and beat the crap out of the dudes.

"So tell me about your family" Mike said as we turned a corner. "Well my dad travels alot and my mom stays at home, she just had triplets and nearly died this morning, but she is okay" I said as I looked out the window. "Has she named them yet" Mike asked as we pulled into cibo. "No me and Carls are going to name two of them tomorrow" I said as we walked inside, the smell of delicious food asaulting my nostrils. After we ate we went to the park and walked around. "I'snt the sky beautiful" Mike said as he reached over and wrapped me in his arms and I realized this is the first time I've been genuinly happy with someone besides my mother. We walked like that for a while until I felt a pair of eyes on us. I stopped Mike and turned to see Taylor standing about twenty feet away. "What are you doing here" I asked making my words cold. "I'm walking as you can see" Taylor said. "I dont know why I ever thought I liked you" I said as I turned around and walked away. "As you can see I dont feel the same way, all I wanted to do was get in your pants but that wouldnt happen, you stuck up magician" Taylor yelled. "Moleculo" I said calmly waving my hand at Mike so he wouldnt see what was about to happen.

I threw a ball of light at Taylor and he dodged it easily. I ran to him and punched him in the gut as hard as I could but my hand did nothing to him because his abs were rock solid. He grabbed my arm and twisted it around making my back rub his chest, I felt sparks but I didnt want to, I was infuriated. I stuggled against him for a couple of seconds before I remembered the years of gymnastics and martial arts training I had. I dropped my wait and hit a slit while pushing myself under his legs. He turned but I swept his legs from under him. I tucked and roled out of the way of his falling body but was too slow because he fell directly on top of me. "Get off me" I screemed trying to push him away. "No I kind of like this position" Taylor said cockily. "Why do you keep doing this to me" I said feeling a tear slide down my cheek. Taylor looked at me for a second before a look of remorse and sadnees covered his features. I shoved him off of me and let the tears fall. "Everytime I try to get you out of my head you show up and just make me think about you more, for the past week I can't stop thinking about you and your face" I could hear Taylor walking to where I was. I felt to arms wrap around me and the smell of pine. "I'm sorry, I said all that stuff, the truth is I followed your scent here and when I saw him with his arms around you I kind of just got mad" Taylor said. "Why would you get mad" I said slowly realizing why. "I like you Carson, your sarcasm your looks your energy is just infectious, I want to be around that for as long as possible" I heard him say. "I'm sorry Tay, but I like Mike, I like you too but you've hurt me too many times and we arent even dating" I said getting up and walking to Mike. "I will make it up to you Carson" Taylor said running off.