:)2

TAYLOR LAUGHTNER PLAYS THE PART OF TAYLOR JAMES BECAUSE IF YOU ASK ME, HE IS JUST TOO SEXY FOR HIS OWN HEALTH.

"I will be back in about thirty minuets do not make a peep" Mrs. Hastings said as she walked out of the class. After about two minuets of silence I heard Taylor murmur behind me. I turned with a curious look on my face. "What" I asked. "I said I'm sorry" he said louder looking down at his desk. "It's ok you don't hear me complaing about the kiss" I said holding my hands up. "DONT SPEAK OF THAT, TO ANYONE" he yelled which scared me. "Wow bipolar much" I whispered to myself. "I heard that, that kiss meant nothing" He said with a matter of fact tone. "It didnt seem like it meant nothing" I said. "What are you yappin about" Taylor asked standing out of his desk. "Well usualluy when you dont wanna kiss someone you push them away not deepen the kiss" I said.

"Whatever magician" he said. At that moment all traces of blush left my cheeks. (Magician is like being called a fake witch or a weakling). "What the hell did you just call me"I said through gritted teeth. "You heard me MAGIACIANNNN" he said dragging the word out. I held a hand out and the lights went out. "I can see in the dark" he said. I made the brightest light ball I could as fast as I could and smiled when I basically made a lightning strike in my hands. "AHH my eyes" Taylor yelled. I turned the lights back on to see him on the floor holding his eyes. "OH man up you puppy" I said with a smirk. I walked over to him and put my hands over his eyes and a white light came from my hands. After about four seconds I took my hands away and stood up but only to be knocked down.

I glanced up into the orange eyes of Taylor. "Hi there wolfie" I said Mokingly. "Shut up" he said before smashing his lips on mine. I was shocked for a second before kissing him back. Our lips moved in sync with so much passion but roughness. I heard the door open to see Mrs.Hastings. I got scared and turned Invisible. "Taylor what are you doing on the floor, and where is Carson" She said while waking over to her desk and sitting down. "Tell her I went to the bathroom" I whispered to him. "Uhh he went to the bathroom, I'll go get him" he said while running towards the door he stopped before opening it and turned behind him. "You go first" he said before opening the door and wating atleast ten seconds to walk out after me. I turned visible again and walked to the bathroom. "Carson wait, wait", he said before snatching my arm. I whirled around and looked him dead in the eye. "Dont tell anyone we did that" he said with no emotion what so ever. I took my hand and swung it as hard as I could making sure that my flat hand made contact with his face. "Jerk" I said while walking away. I turned around and walked back into the class room going back to the desk. I looked down at my desk to see a small puddle of water on it. "What is the matter" The teacher asked. "What do you mean" I said feeling my voice shake. "Your crying" she said pointing to me. I lifted my hand to my face feeling tears streaming down my cheeks like a river. "May I leave please" I asked sniffiling. "Yes of course honey go ahead" she said with a pitty look. I took my bag and walked out of the door and passed by Taylor who was still standing in the hall with a thoughtful look on his face.

I walked to the bathroom and turned out the lights. My spells work the strongest when I'm in the dark. I focused and created a light pentagram on the floor. I walked to the center of the pentagram and did my teleportation spell. " Transportia y homio" I said while I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to see the grey wall with a picture of channing tatum, because he is delicious. I walked to my bed and laid on my black blanket and closed my eyes. I didnt sleep long before I heard a loud crash downstairs. I ran downstairs to see my mother in the air floating and clawing at her neck. I looked around to see who was doing it but I found no one. "RELEASIO " I said while sticking my hand out. My mother instantly fell to the floor gasping for air. I ran to her side still scanning the room for anybody other that her. "Executio " I said and two orbs appeared in front of me, one white and one black. They both flew through the house. Afew seconds later the white orb came back infront of me and dissapered. "What did this to you mom" asked her. "I dont know all I know is that I was cleaning and the next thing I knew I am floating in the air. I heard a bump in the next room so I went to check it out. I opened the door to my sister's room and saw none but I could feel someone's presence. I walked further into the room making sure to keep my gaurd up. I opened her closet and a boy jumped on me. I wanrted to tell him to get off me but I said nothing once he punched me in the face and I blacked out.