18

Melony is played by indiana evans form the show H2o --- Guys im trying to reach a goal. could your guys  please please click the star for my story 

I opened my eyes to see Calum and Melony standing outside my door. "What time is it" I said while stretching. "Omg he is awake everyone" Melony yelled while running into my room. Calum appeared at her side two seconds later. "Why are you guys acting so weird" I said as I shoved them away from my bed and stepped onto the floor. "Ive only been out for like and hour or so right" I asked aloud. Calum then got a look of sorrow in his eyes. "No, you've been sleep for five days" Melony said. "Your kidding right" I asked while looking into her eyes. She dug in her pocket and took out her phone, she pointed to the date and it was about five days from the day I remember. I looked past them to see suitcases in the hall. "What are the suitcases for I asked. 

"We leave tonight, Melony is coming two"  Calum said. "Just give me about twenty minuets to get myself together and think about all of this" I said as I left the room and went into the backyard. 

----------------------------------_______________

Calum's POV

"I dont think he took that very well " I said to Melony as I walked to my room to finish packing. I cant believe we have to leave tonight, I cant even believe we have to fight against some army of creatures. I was so deep into my thought that I  walked into my door. I groaned in pain while I heard melony giggle. I opened my door and walked into the room. I closed my door softly and pulled out my last dufflebag. I opened the palm of my hand and felt the magic surge through my veigns. I imagined my clothes in the bag and they appeared. I closed the bag and went to lye in my bed. I closed my eyes and started thinking about everything that had happened. 

-First I was being bullied at my old school because I'm gay

-Then when I come to visit all this crazy shit starts happening

-Two hot guys needed my cousin to make their powers grow

- The guys were incredibly hot

- One of the guys is missing 

-we're going to this sckool

I acidentally knocked my cousin out for about a week

-then we have to train and fight this army of what ever 

Sounds completey awesome, I just hope there will be a lot of cute, single,gay,loyal, guys cause the first time I catch someone cheating on me, lets just say they will be pissing sparks when I'm through with them. I opened my eyes when I heard someone knock on my door. I looked at the window that had a clear view of the woods in the backyard. It looked like it was starting to get dark. "Who is it" I yelled. "Carson" I heard a shaky voice say. I walked to the door and slowly opened it. Before I had a full glance of him he latched his body on mines and embraced me in a tight hug. I automatically hugged him back, and we stood there hugging each other tightly. The only sounds filling the room are the faint sound of the TV and Carson's sobs. "Whats wrong" I said while pulling awqay and looking into his gray eyes. "We leave in an hour and ..... I'm scared" He said before he ran to my bed and balled up into a ball on it. "You have anxiety" I asked aloud already knowing the answer. All I got in response was a small nod that I barely could see. I slowly walked over to my bed and took a seat next to the ball form of Carson. "You dont have to be scared at all, Carly and I will be there for you whenerver you need us" I said trying to comfort him. "What if I cant live up to this hero I'm destined to be, what if I fail, what if we all fail" I heard his soft voice say. 

"Carson you get up right now" I said sternly. Carson slowly got up and stood infront of me using the sleave of his gray sweater to wipe away the tears streaming down his face. "You are the strongest with I know, I honestly dont know how I won the sparring match, if anyone is going to succed its going to be you" I said before giving him a tight hug. He hugged me back and once again we stood the, but this time the mood was a litle brighter. Carson broke the hug and gave me a quick thanks before walking to my door. "Are you ok now" I asked before he could open the door. " Yes I am fine, now if you will excuse me I have to go pack" Carson said before leaving out of my room.  I let out a sigh and walked back to my bed. We have about a half an hour before we go so I put on some black jogging pants and a lightblue tee shirt. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. 

"Guys its time to go " I heard My aunt say from downstairs. I hurried back into my room and slipped on my light blue vans that matched my shirt. I grabbed my bags and ran down the stairs and almoast fell. Once I got my footing together I saw a man standing in the center of the living room. He was about six feet tall and looked to be be in his late fourties. He wore a light gray almost platinum suit with black shoes. A couple seconds later Carly, Carson and Melony came down the staris with their bags as well. "Hello kids My name is Dean"  the man said once all of us were in front of him. "Hello Dean whats your power" Carly asked. Dean opened the palm of his hand and a ball of darkness appeared. He closed his eyes and it went away, he opened his palm again and a small light blue bolt of lightining in his hand. "Wow you have powers just like me and Carson" I said in wonder. "Well actually I have the power to copy anyones power around me" The man said. 

"Well thats enough chit chat lets get going" I said before walking out towards the door. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the long fancy limo that stood in front of me. Dean walked to the trunk of the the limo and pulled it open. "Now lets get these bags in side" Dean said. I opened the palm of my hand and called for the bags. A swirl of lightblue sprakles swriled around the bag, I the then pointed to the limo, Instead of appearing  inside the trunck the orb went on top of the limo and the bags appeard again. "Sorry Im not the best at moving things to other locations" I said feeling slightly embarrased. "Its ok" Dean said before repeating my actions but this time making the bags go inside the trunk. I walked to the limo and sat inside. I watched through the window as every body walked to the limo slowly. I leaned my head on the wall and closed my eyes, the next thing I know im asleep.

Dont forget to hit the star for my story trying to reach a goal