24

That awesome looking blade is Carly's weapon but imagine it really big. :)

While I was sleeping I heard Carly screming my name. I tried to ignore it until she Screamed one loud time making me jump from my sleep. I looked around the room with a panicked look. But all I saw was Calum and Lyle cuddling in a bed together. Cars Carly said inside my head again. What is it I said while walking into the bathroom. There coming I almost choked on my toothpaste when she said that. Meet me in the TF in ten minuets I said while walking to Lyle's bed. I took a second to watch how happy they looked. I lightly shook Calum trying to wake him up. He woke up slowly but instanly shot out of bed when I told him. I ran into the closet and threw on a pair of gray sweat pants and a blue tee shirt. When I turned around I saw Calum with some black skinny jeans and a green vneck. He was writting a note and put it on Lyle's bed. We then ran out the door and sprinted to the TF. On our way there I saw Eli walk inside. When we got inside Carly was sitting in the middle of the mat with a concentrated look on her face. 

"They're close we dont have much time" Carly said while opening her eyes and standing up. "We have to get every body to a safe place" Eli said. "Melony is already on it" Carly said. Attention everyone please come to the panic room Immidiately. Melony's voice said in the air. "There are going to be alot of them, we're going to need a few more people" Calum said "No, we cant put anyone else in danger" I said. "We need to get ready" Carly said while walking to the door. We all followed behind her and watched as all the kids walked to the Panic room which was a small hut, the inside of the hut had to be the size of a plasma center for all of them to fit inside. Before all the people got in a giant fireball shot out of the sky. The students started to panick exept a little girl who looked to be about nine or so. She stood her ground and hopped into the air and puched the fire ball, the ball burst into a million tiny pieces and the girl landed on the ground and walked calmly to the hut. The next thing I know men and women were jumping onto the campus from the sky. All of them were incredibly pale and had red eyes, they had to be vampires. There were only a few people left trying to get inside the hut and that's exactly who they went after. Two men ran to the hut but I Created a force field and threw it at the men making them fly into each other and fall. I notice that there were three people standing outside the hut after everyone was inside. I was about to shout for them to get inside before one of the guys raised his hands. A blue force field appeared, the girl raised her's and a pink one appeared over the blue one, then the other girl raised her's and a green one appeared over the pink one. I was distraceted I didnt see the wolf that was charging my way. 

A flash of red shot by and I saw Calum standing next to me with a fire ball in his hand. I gave him a quick thanks before creating light tentacles around. Every vampire and wolf I grabed instantly burst into flames. 

We've been fighting for about thirty minuets. IT's really starting to get boring. I grabbed three more vampires and threw them into two wolves the put a light ball around them and made it smaller and smaller until they were ash. I looked around and saw that every body was just stading there looking tired. "I think we're done for now" I said getting ready to go to the hut. "I dont think so Cars" Carly said while pointing into the distance. Four women walked towards us. Each one of them Wearing long elegant dresses but with each a different color. I dont know why but my heart started to beat really fast. The women started to break out into sprints. I threw a light ball at one of them but she jumped over it.  I jumped into the air and swung my leg and smiled when I felt it make contact with her stomach. I landed on my feet while she fell on her back. I got into a fighting stance and waited for her to stand up.  When she stood I ran to her and slid on the ground expecting for her to jump, as planned she did and I used to opprotunity to put her in a bubble of darkness. She punched to bubble and soon realized it woundn't break. I watched the lady take a deep breath and then a ear piercing scream. My bubble exploded into a million peices. The woman droped to the grown and slammed her knee into my stomach. "They're Banshees " I yelled,the woman then jumped on top of me and punched me in the jaw. I blasted her with a ray of darkness and watched her fly about ten feet in the air. On her way down a ray of Ice hit her and she was a statue. "I didnt need you help stop svaing me" I said with a smile while looking at Calum who had just froze the banshee he was fighting. 

"Your welcome" Calum said before running off and eventually freezing the rest of them. I put all of the frozen banshees into a light orb and Calum orbed it to the bottom of the ocean. I then looked around the campus to see all of the flaming balls of fire and stuff on the ground. "Wait if we're fighting these things where did these come from" I say gesturing to the flames. Before anyone could answer I am blasted away by a scorching heat. I smell burning flesh but I dont see anyone smoking. I hit the ground and look at my self. I have third degree burns all over my body and my clothes are singed away, Im now in my fire proof boxer briefs. I put darkness force field around myself and make it shape my body. So now it looks like I have on a tight onsie. I can already feel my skin start to stitch itself back together. I look directly in front of me and four people walking toward us. I walk back and meet the others. The people that are walking towards us have oddly colored glowing eyes. A girl has white eyes. A guy has purple eyes, one guy has orange eyes and another girl has green. 

Carly closes her eyes for a second before opening them with a startled look on her face. "'I'ts them, they started it, we kill them and its all over" Carly said opening her hand and having a three bladed star appeare in it. When she does the guy with purple eyes creates a shield. I make my staff but this time I put a hook at the end of it, and the girl with gray eyes slaps her hands together and a pair of Gauntlets appeare.

Then it hits me like a ton of bricks, they're our equals, we might actually lose.