4

Carly is Played by Victoria Justice

Taylor just stood there staring at me FULLY NAKED. And his body was quite inpressive if I do say so myself. He had a incredibly difined six pack and he was quite muscular not to mention his package that was incredibly noticeable. I think I stared at him for about five minuets before a gun shot brought back to reality. Taylor was bleeding and now lying on the ground. I looked behind him to see a man on the ground bleading out of his face with a wicked smile on his face. I threw a ball of light at him and he burst into flames.Eventually becoming nothing but a pile of ash.

I dragged myself over to Taylor ignoring the pain in my leg. I touched his bleeding chest and he hissed in pain. "Why arent you healing" I asked. "The bulled must have been laced with wolfsbane." Taylor said through clentched teeth. "OK all I need is a little concentration and I can get us out of here" I said as I sat up. "Relisio" I said and the bear trapped unlatched itslef from my leg. I wated a few seconds before the bleeding gash on my ankle healed. I stood up and placed my hands on Taylor's stomach feeling the blood on my hands, a few seconds later the wound had completely disappeared. I held my hand out for Taylor to take but all he did was cringe and got up on his own.

"We're leaving" I said before creating the light pentagram on the ground. "I'm not going anywhere with you" he said coldly starting. I held my hand out and a light bubble appeared around him and he started to float. "What are you doing" he said with anger clearly in his eyes. "Taking you to my house" I said as I walked to my pentagram and doing my transpotation spell. After a couple of seconds the scene around us changed to my room. When my spell was completely done I let him out of the bubble. He fell to the ground and immidiatley stood up running for my window. He tried to pull the window open but it wouldnt budge. "Why wont this window open" he said before turning around. "Their is a charm around this house at night, no one can get in or out unless you have my families magic running through your veins" I said smiling. I turned on my heel and started walking down stairs. "Mom, I'm back" I yelled. "Honey are you okay I wish I could have been there to help you, but that would put the babbies in harm" she said sending me an Apologetic look.

"I know mom you dont have to apologize, as long as I get to name one of the twins" I said smiling brightly. "I'll let you name one and your sister name one" she said nodding. ( I have a twin sister named Carly, she is a mind witch meaning she can read minds, feel emotions and movethings with her mind). "How is Carly gonna name a baby when she is halfway across the world looking for Uncle Mike" I said. At that momment the front door flung open and in walked my other half, my sister.