20

The first store we went to was a funiture store. I only had four hundred dollars so I would make this count. I walked around the store looking for a conforter set until I saw the perfect color. It was grey with a hint of silver and it had black stars all over it.  I picked the blanket up and felt it, it was so soft. I looked at the price tag and saw that it was twenty five dollars so I grabbed a box that contained another set and carried to the cash register, next to me arrived Calum and Lyle, Calum was also holding a box, the price tag said it was eighty dollars. I gave Calum a looked that said what the heck. He looked at me and mouthed the words I told him it was to much. After we brought our stuff I got hungry and suggested that we go grab a bite to eat. After Calum teleported the boxes to our room we went to the cafeteria. Apperently it closed at eight thirty usually but today they were closing early. We were their last customers, I ordered a double cheese burger with extra lettuce and a large sprite, Calum ordered chilli cheese fries and a coke, while Lyle order some nachos and a sprite. We walked around campus for a while with Lyle ocasionally pointing something out, he showed us where the library was, the Study hall, the clothing store, and The training Facility.

While we were walking I noticed that it was dark out. I pulled out my phone and saw that it was 7:30. "How long have we been walking" I asked throwing my empty cup and tray away. "About three hours" Lyle said. While he said that I noticed that a girl was running our way. "Hey Lyle we're having a party tonight wanna come" the girl asked. "Uhm sure" Lyle said  while looking at us. "Dont worry they can come" The girl said before running away. "Thats Becky, my cousin she is a shape shifter" Lyle explained before walking in the direction of Becky. As expected Calum and I followed behind. We walked for about five minuets before we heard Demi Lovato - Neon lights blasting from some speakers in the front of a dorm. 

We walked closer and everybody we passed either high fived or spoke to Lyle. "Your pretty popular" Calum said after a girl came up to lyle and hugged. You could so see Anger and Jealousy in his eyes.  I smiled widely and went to find something to drink.I walked inside the dorm trying my best not to touch anyone. I soun aroiund when I heard someone call my name behind me. I turned and saw Carly and Melony walking up to me with wide smile. "How are your days going" I shouted over the music. "Its pretty good, our roomate is awesome" melony said with a wide smile. After a while of talking I was pushed by someone. I looked up to see a really big guy with no shirt on. He was stumbling around trying to find his balance. He suddenly placed his hand on both sides of my arms and lifted me up until we were at eye level. He looked me dead in the eyes, hie breath smelled of vodka, his lips tasted worse. He shoved my lips onto his and forced his tounge into my mouth. It was was the worse thing in my life. I focused on my lips and felt them turn white, acouple seconds later he dropped my and placed a hand on his now sizzling lips. "You ungrateful bitch" he said before swinging a fist and me. I skill fully ducked under it and kicked him in the rib. He let out a small his of pain before comking at me again. 

He swung again this time I placed his arm in a force field and lifted him up. He stood there swing and shaking trying to get down. "Let me go bitch" he shouted. "Not until you sober up" I said before walking away to the punch bowl. While I was fixng me a cup I saw Eli. I walked over to him and started talking. I found out that his powers are flight, strength,speed, invisiblilty,intangability and Becoming indestrucable. We talked some more and I drunk some more cups of punch. On my fifth cup I started to get dizzy. I looked at Eli to see that he had a amused look on his face. "Whats wrong with me" I said while my pulse started to pick up. "Your drunk, you had like six cups of hunch punch" Eli said while watching me carefully making sure I dont fall. I was about to tell him to take me to my room but I heard someoe yell Double dog dare. So I ran slopily to the direction everyone else was going. We all gathered into a circle, I sat between Eli and Calum. The girl becky sat infront of everyone. "OK I dare everyone to kiss the most atrractive person in this room" Becky said with a diviant glint in her eyes. The first person to make a move was Calum. He hopped onto Lyles lap and smashed their lips together. It shocked me even more when Lyle started to kiss back. Everyone sat there staring at them for about a minuet before Lyle shoved Calum off of him. Calum looked so hurt, Lyle got up and stormed out of the room. Calum was there one minuete and gone the next only leaving behind a lightblue orb. I was so shocked by what happened I didnt realised I was being kissed. I closed my eyes and put more int the kiss. 

I pushed my tounge into their mouth and we had a fight for dominance. Who ever it was sure had a strong tounge, they had my tounge pinned so I just gave in and let them have their way. I placed my hand in their head and tugged on their hair. A sexy moan came from them and it sent me into over drive. I started feeling light headed so I broke the kiss. I sat there breathing deeply staring into Eli's eyes. Until Darkness surrounded me.

Lyle's POV

I dont know what happened at that party. But I wasnt mad at Calum, I was mad at myself. For liking it. I actually liked the kiss. I liked it so much that I got a hard on from it. That's why I pushed him off of me, I didnt want him  to feel my hard on. I could tell that he liked me, by the way that he kept looking at me while we were in the furniture store. I actually kinda liked the attention, it didnt feel wierd. I dont think Calum's ugly at all, in fact he is kinda cute. In a non gay way. I was thinking so hard that I didnt noticed that I was standing at the door of our room. I opened the door knowing that he wouldnt be here before me. I was so wrong, I opened the door to see His bed made up completely, we had picked out a lightning blue blanket with Tornadoe shaped pillows. I walked in quietly just in time to see Calum walking out of his closet with a set of pajama bottoms on. "How did you get here so fast" I asked nervously. "I orbed, I can do that" He said sounding kind of surprised. I was gonna ask something else but I had walked over to him and kissed him again. WHATS WRONG WITH ME