1

I walked into my school only to be met with a bone crushing hug. "Hi Melony " I said hugging my best friend back.

My name is Carson and I'm gay. There are somethings you might need to know. First off me and Melony are witches. We go to a normal school with very few supernatural beings inside. Melony is a water witch means she can manipulate water, she is flexible and she can shapeshift. I on the other hand am a ying and yang witch, I can heal people, make things explode, turn invisible and control light and darknes. I can also change my age but the power comes from my dad who is a vampire.

You should know that each supernatural species have a destinct smell to them. Witches smell like various fruits depending on what kind of with they are. Wolves smell like pine, and vampires smell like iron.

"Hey fag" Landon Myers said before bumping into my sholder hard. "What the hell do you want Landon" I said trying to sound uncaring but hearing the irritation in my voice. "Wanted to see if you had any good dick" he said before turning and walking off. "Mells" I said and melony snapped her fingers and a puddle of water appeared infront of him and he slipped. I laughed at him like he had just wet himself. We turned and walked to our usual table where our best friends sat. "Hey Luke" I said giving him a pat on the back. Luke had spikey brown hair and brown eyes who happend to be an earth witch. He has the regular earth powers, strength, earth manipulation, and earth armour. Melony sat next to our friend Emma's and hugged her. Emma was a vampire/witch too but she took mostly after her mother who was a vampire and slightly after her dad who was an Ice witch so she had the power to control ice.

"Hey Emm" I said while talking a fry off of Luke's tray. "Hey Cars" She said as she stared intto the distance. I turned to see what she was looking at and my mouth basically fell open. There three tables down sat a god. He had black hair, tan skin, and brown eyes not to metion a body that screamed "I'm muscular". I stood up and started to walk to the nearly empty table. I sat down infront of him with a small smile on my face. "Hi, I'm Carson" I said extending my hand over the table. " Hey " he said dryly not even shaking my hand. He looked into my eyes for about 4 secounds which were the best seconds of my life. Before he got up and sprinted out of the door. I sat there for a couple of seconds before getting up and walking back to my table. "That was wierd" Emma said cocking a brow at me. "You wanna know something even wierder, he isnt human" I said still remembering the scent he left while running. "What was he" Melony asked. "He smelled like a werewolf but not just a were wolf but an elder werewolf" I said gettin up and starting to walk out of the cafe. I heard loud a growling coming from down the hall. I ran towards it but stopped when it got to it's loudest, the door that lead to the basement. "Great" I said while I opened the door and started walking down the stairs.

Once I reached the bottom stepped I realized that it was incredibly dark. I balled my fist and slowly opened my hand revealing a ball of light. I walked around the pipes and stopped when I saw a figure of a boy pacing back and fourth. I concetrated and the ball of light grew brighter. The figure snapped his head in my direction and just who I had guessed the boy from the cafe stood there staring at me with glowing orange eyes. He lunged at me but I was quicker that him, I held my hand in a grabbing motion and a large bright ball surrounded him. He looked confused before thrashing around inside the bubble. The door of the basement closed and I lost my concentration making the boy fall to the ground.

"Hello, who's there" I heard the principal say. "Crap it's the principal" I said picking him up. "Dont move" I said before pressing my lips to his softly. He stood there like I told him before movin his lips against mine. I was shocked for a moment but that faded when he nibbled my lip making me groan. I deepened the kiss, completely forgetting what I was doing down here. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I galdly opened up and let his tounge in. He tasted like heaven, I sucked his touge and he moaned the sexiest moan I ever heard.

"Hey" the principal shouted at us. I pulled away and looked the boy in the eyes and started to lean into him again. But I was brought out of the near kiss when a strong hand gripped my shoulder. I turned to see the principal standing with his arms folded across his chest.

_________________________________________________

"Taylor James, what do you think you were doing" the Principle said to the boy. Taylor didnt respond he just sat there staring out of the window. "You both have detention imidiatley after school" Mr.Jones said sternly.