Something Rotten This Way Comes

Please Read This Note!

--------

Author's Note:

WE HAVE A SURPRISE! The second season, all episodes that Jim is in the Darklands for, from Escape from the Darklands all the way to Homecoming will be published all at once! We figured since there was a long wait and these are everyone's liked episodes, we might as well bring them out together.

--------

IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR REACTIONS FEATURED, YOU MAY!

You can react to any episodes in season 2 that you would like, but we are changing it up! And yes, as many episodes as you want, doesn't matter if it is all in one comment or not.

Now, we need this information:

Name or Username (whichever is preferred)

Gender

Episode You Would Like to React to

The Part You Are Reacting to

Reaction

We had a small but a lot of good reactions from you guys so we are definitely keeping this Insert Your Own Reaction deal.

--------

Side Notes

This will be one of the longest chapters with tons of feels at the end. Hopefully you guys like this and before anything happens, yes, big things will happen, no, nothing will be affected, just the theater plot.

Get ready for the most reacted chapters in your lives! Well, this one, not so much.... For some reason this was the hardest one to do and it had the most action!

Enjoy!

--------

Within a cage suspended in the air, Strickler laid eyes closed as he grunted and shifted in his sleep, voices all around him.

"Think fast," a brute voice called out, laughing as something had clanked against the bars of the cage, the only protection Strickler had from their throwing. A metal tankard had woken the Changeling up, his body flying straight off from the floor of the cage and peering down at the one who threw it.

"What a great thing to wake up too. I'm actually surprised they are letting Trolls even go in there to harass the prisoners."

"Well, Strickler is a Changeling, makes sense that they could care less. No offense Strickler."

"None taken."

Three trolls stood below, staring at him with wicken grins. "Only an Impure would be stupid enough to raise Angor Rot," ther darker troll scolded as the green one had slapped his hand with an awaiting object, ready to be thrown. The smaller troll had laughed, while the darker one had continued to taunt the man.

"Gunmar can't save him now," they laughed, eyes burning with fury as they mocked him.

"Not so tough without your assassin," more object came hurtling towards the cage, Strickler ducking behind the bars to avoid any collision with his head and injuring him further.

"Guilty Changeling!"

"You throw like a sloth!" Strickler called out, his head quickly moving back inside the cave when a much larger object was thrown at him. The green troll finally spoke, his voice deep and scratchy.

Jim narrowed his eyes in confusion, that was an interesting way to insult trolls who most likely have no idea what a sloth is. Well, he wouldn't say it like that, but it was understandable on what he was hinting at.