Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter?

Jim didn't know whether he liked the idea of his classmates and his mom seeing his secrets. There were a lot of embarrassing things that he had done and every time that he had thought about his peers laughing at his antics, a large knot was growing in his stomach and he couldn't handle it.

Yet, people thought he was actually cool now, minus Strickler and Steve. This would be a good closure for his mom after constantly making her worry and breaking her heart. Now he can finally show her what is truly going on and hope it seals up the wounds that were created in their relationship.

"This next one is called, Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter," the female stated. She still hasn't given her name, which had been strange to Jim, she wasn't even recognizable, but he paid no mind. Everyone moved in their seats, excited to see it.

Blinky waited at the end of the staircase as Jim and Toby took every detail in, their eyes bigger in size.

"This is--" Toby said.

"Yeah." Jim added breathlessly.

"Whoa."

"Pretty much." Jim finished, "This is your home?" With a chuckle, Jim headed down the steps, smiling.

"That is the craziest looking place I have ever seen! How cool is that!"

"This is living under our feet and we have no idea? Damn, I hate not knowing anything." Blinky was happy that people were impressed with his home, he enjoyed the feeling knowing that people actually seemed to take interest and enjoyed it instead of fearing it.

"That place looks super cool!!"

"Can we talk about how those two are pretty much sharing the same thoughts like twins, I love their friendship and I am a little jealous now."

"Trollmarket is home and hearth and sanctuary for all good trolls. This way, my friends. There is much to see."

Toby looked around, "Dang! And here I thought the only thing underneath our town was dirt and plumbing." The two high five as they go deeper into the streets of Trollmarket, the vast crowds piling fairly quickly.

"Stay close. Human feet have never graced the ground of Trollmarket before." Blinky mentioned, he was right due to Trolls beginning to make comments.

"Human?"

"Friends." Aaarrrgghh corrected. Aaarrrgghh growled as he blocked the path of the troll's eyes to the flesh and bones of another species.

"Awww Aaarrrgghh." Toby and Jim smiled.

"This is crazy! Are you getting this, Tobes?" He looked to his friend who had pulled out his phone a while ago and began to take pictures.

"Oh, yeah. On it. Toby aims his phone and takes many pictures, trolls watching them as they cascade throughout the foreign land. Sounds of cats in a restaurant cried. Metal and rocks clashing together as loud voices boomed around them.

"Hi!"

"Nice Jim."

Toby stops to take pictures as Jim waves to some trolls, one who was carving a tattoo on another troll, stopped and being distracted, the tattoo troll accidently hit the other. Many clicks revealed many pictures, each one showing more and more distressed trolls.

"Why are cats always getting the short end of the stick? They are like the victim in every thing."

"WHY DOES FINDING THAT TROLLS EAT CATS MAKE ME SAD!"