The Eternal Knight | Part 2

Author's Note:

Do you think Trolls turn into plain stone when they die so when they shatter out in the world of Man-Kind, they look like simple stones to blend in and hide their existence perfectly so Trolls don't have to risk the exposure of their existence and life to clean up the "crime scene"?

Don't mind me, skipping rocks... I mean, a dead troll remains on the water.

------

It started with epic music, the beat slowly lifting into a higher octave as Jim had been between both Gunmar and Angor, his blade blocking the two blows that neared his head, the scene moving in slow motion.

The crowd breathed out, grateful that neither sword had pierced the boy. They cheered as they watched him keep the swords from growing any closer but fear pricked at them, afraid that the two could overpower Jim within any given moment.

"You got this Jimbo!" Toby cheered at the screen as Jim watched nervously beside him. His troll form was already proving skillful, but what if he lost?

He couldn't. He had to save the town, his friends, and his family.

Jim focused on keeping the swords at bay, Gunmar trying to use his strength to push down on the trollish boy while Angor struggled as well, the two not liking how hard it had been to kill the Trollhunter.

The carvings of Jim's amulet had begun to glow, the harsh light nearly blinding and giving Jim the strength he needed to push both blades away from his skull and into the air, the force of his strength had shocked both the enemies as Angor's growl had echoed into the scene.

"Yeah! You did it!" The crowd cheered as Barbara let out a breath of relief, staring at the screen as her hand tightened on the handle of her seat. She felt as if this was torture, but she had faith in her son, he had worked so hard.

The blast of magic that poured from Jim's blade had sent a red wave through the streets, the force pushing a car from the ground and crashing into the dying Gumm-Gumms that had been hit with the magic.

The Trollhunter grunted as he pinned Angor's dagger to the ground, his fist swinging toward Gunmar in an instant and managing a blow to the larger troll's face. Barely even a second after the swing, Jim had ducked from Angor's oncoming blade and pushed himself from the ground. His metal feet smacked into Angor's face, the troll stumbling back and giving the boy a chance to attack Gunmar.

The Dark Lord tried to swing at the boy but his sword had been pinned to the floor beneath Jim's own. However, it gave Gunmar the moment he needed to throw Jim back as he yanked the sword up.

Yet, Jim never faltered. He quickly regained his footing just as the two opponents swing their blades at him. Jim leaped over the sharp weapons, his body moving through the air and over a growling Angor and Gunmar.

The crowd was gaping as they watched Jim manage to survive both enemies, taking on two that were deemed unkillable by other Trollhunters.

"He's doing it guys, he is going to do it!"

"This is the most epic thing we are going to witness."

"No one else is in shock because we are watching a classmate fight a war in a troll's body and pull off any epic moves?"

"We're all in shock, duh," Mary stated.

The boy stuck the landing, but when he turned to face the duo, Angor's foot instantly smacked into the side of his face. The blow had dazed Jim, but he regained his senses quickly, shaking off the blossoming pain, and regained his posture.