Young Atlas

The episode started, a battle at play. However, the screen was lit black as grunts and groans accompanied it while metal clashed against one another. Finally after an agonizing second, the identities belonging to the fight, were revealed.

Jim stumbled back, his chest glowing a magnificent blue as his face was contorted in a distracted expression. He quickly gathered himself after the forceful push and blocked a two-pointed spear from piercing his silver armor.

"What kind of trouble did you get into this time!"

Pushing the weapon away from his small body, Jim watched a familiar blue arm raises and quickly lets it fall to the Trollhunter's location, luckily, the young boy dived from the destructive path with a yelp. While the spear-holder tried to remove his weapon from the soft dirt, Jim hoisted his sword above his head and swung. The opponent quickly blocked the blow, the sword nicely fitting into the spear's gap as sparks soared from the sudden metal connection.

Murmurs of confusion were clearly heard, Jim was fighting someone, looking clearly worried but there was barely any sight of who he was actually fighting and it worried the crowd. Who else could be after him? Was it Bular?

The fight hadn't been as life threatening as it seemed when Draal had been revealed that he was training Jim. The broad troll moves his spear within the blink of an eye, letting Jim lose his footing.

Everyone finally got their answer.

Blinky couldn't help but smile a little, yes, Jim looked more helpless than ever, probably since they were constantly training him to be a perfectionist and not die so easily at the hands of Bular, but seeing that Draal was doing more than just protecting and helping the boy train, it at least gave a clear visual that Jim was holding off on such a serious part of life.

Of course, at first he thought it would be a bad idea, but seeing it for himself, he could at least relax.

The Trollhunter gasped out when his body spun rapidly, his sword pointed out and his face covered in fear and shock as Draal watched the young man tumble to the floor as his sword vanished in thin air.

"Wow, such strength," Steve said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "I could probably do better than that." Countless amount of groans were heard, they knew that Steve was jealous that he wasn't actually the star of anything, in fact, he was barely shown on the screen.

"And he's back..." Someone muttered.

Jim moaned in slight pain ad Draal pointed the spear head near Jim's exposed neck, declaring the win. The battle was in fact, quick.

"I think I just broke my butt." Draal kept his weapon pointed at the boy as he spoke.

Kids chuckled.

"Wow, the first line of the show is Jim breaking his butt. Great." Jim blushed furiously and shrunk in his seat.

"Were this an actual battle, Trollhunter," He swung his sharp tool, startling him enough to back up slightly, "you would have just been deprived of your right leg, three fingers," Not as gentle as Jim hoped he would, Draal smack the blunt end of the weapon against his legs, his fingers, and was about to press it forcefully somewhere else. Panicked that his sensitive spot would have a sudden burst of pain, Jim donned his sword, stopping the blunt end from traveling any further, "and your gronk-nuks."

"Nice save." Some kid added while a few trolls and some kids actually winced, already feeling that kind of pain even though it hadn't happened to them. If Jim hadn't blocked it in time, they were pretty sure the poor boy would be in tears on the screen.