Homecoming

Author's note:

BEFORE WE GET SCOLDED!

The part where Nomura gets her leg broken and Jim becomes a target for the Decimar Blade, instead of Jim instantly recovering from the hit, we acted like he took a little bit to try and even stand since in the show, it plays out pretty dumb where he seemed fine and never once stood up to run when he seemed to have all that time.

I think it must have been just a mess up with the animation but that part is so frustrating because he seemed perfectly fine and never stood.

Just a heads up since we got some close watchers. Sometimes we miss the typos, lol.

GUYS! We would also like to mention that after being brought to our attention, we are trying to add more main character reactions. This is our first reaction book ever and we had all these comments....

It's a little challenging, because we weren't sure how Jim and the main characters would react to their own lives, but we tried! Thank you for the nice criticism! We always want to better our work for you guys to enjoy thoroughly.

Things are starting to calm down with one of the writers, some of us still have some issues but we thank you guys for the support and we are glad you guys are looking forward to it!

Enjoy!

-------------

The episode began with a dramatic start, revealing the three groups still trapped in a situation. While Claire and Toby were still inspecting a way out of the cell, Blinky was suspended from a shaft, dangling in chains. Jim was breathing heavily as he eyed his surroundings, the scene now focusing on him.

"A battle to break your will!" Gunmar cried as Nomura stood up straight, eyes narrowed. She pulled a sword from her back, slowly advancing on the Trollhunter who stepped back, trying to keep the wide distance between them. "If the impure cannot break your armor, her death surely will. You shall be mine!"

While Gunmar grinned victorcally from his throne, Jim let his sword vanish, instead going for his trusted shield in hopes that he didn't have to injure his new friend.

"We don't have to fight, Nomura," Jim said, holding up a hand as he continued to step back.

"You don't. I do. Sorry. I really was getting to like you." She let out a grunt, holding out her two swords and charging at the boy. However, with every twist and turn she pulled, trying to attack him, he blocked each blow, grunting from the force but keeping up his defense. "Fight me, young Gynt! Or else Gunmar will do us both in."

She continued to kick and scratch at his shield, using her strength while Jim held up his own, ducking from her harsh kicks. "My friends are here. We're going home."

"Correction, best friend and GIRLfriend," Toby said, grinning towards him. Jim chuckled and nudged him playfully.

"I should say the same for you and Darci. I can't believe you have a girlfriend when I am in the Darklands!"

"What can I say, I'm a ladies man." He joked, earning a small grin from Jim.

"Home? Home is gone!" She cried out, pressing the sharp blades against him. However, Jim was starting to grow tired from each repetitive blow. He donned his sword but it was instantly knocked from his hands. He quickly recalled it again, using his own blade to block her from getting so dangerously close to his face.

"I really don't understand why she switched up so fast again. It's hard to tell what's going on in her head."

"Maybe, since she wasn't so easily persuaded about freedom, Gunmar used it against her, instead of using the blade, they probably either tortured or made her believe that Jim was just losing his mind in captivity."