The Eternal Knight | Part One

Author's Note:

The last two episodes have finally been posted! Can you believe how long this took? Now, before we get started, PLEASE READ THE NOTE!

THERE IS AN ENDING CHAPTER! THREE CHAPTERS ARE PUBLISHED TODAY!

REMINDER: The day of publication for 3 Below: The World to Come, the next book will be published on MAY 31!

While 3 Below was not as big of a hit as some people mentioned, we must do it.

Jim, Claire, Toby, everyone will be there. Better reactions, more organized, and will lead to Wizards.

If you have any questions or concerns, either leave them in the comments (preferably here on Wattpad) or feel free to message us privately.

-------

The concrete below the Nougat Nummy had crumbled, the cracks spreading through the ground as gold magic began to fill the hole, as the cracks spread, a man's voice echoed on the radio, the very familiar one that had announced when Kanjigar and Bular first battled.

"Good afternoon, Arcadia Oaks. Lots going on today," his voice trembled as the city shook during Morgana's wrath, the cars on the bridge had been honking, affected by the tremor, a car sliding into another as the tremor continued. "Gene, you feel that? Uh, seems like tonight's Battle of the Bands won't be the only thing rocking and rolling in this town."

The bell rang as students poured from their classrooms, both Steve and Eli first as the spokesman continued. "School is out, so there's no excuse for missing it because everyone should be in the Town Square this afternoon for what should be an epic showdown! The finale doesn't get any bigger than this."

The students blinked as they listened to the man on the radio, finally knowing what exactly was going on, and the worst part was, in the future, they were clueless about what was really going on.

"We're really going to witness our future, our city nearly dying and not a single one of us knows, that's pretty scary. The journey of this was wonderful and seeing Trolls for what they truly are, but knowing that we still have no clue...."

Jim sighed, listening to the student speak, they were right, after all, they were never told that they could possibly be injured during Jim's fight and he didn't want them to. He prayed that everything would go alright, that the only casualties were the army full of bad trolls.

Students fled from the building while others had begun their set up for the stage, Douxie had occupied as he strummed his guitar, testing the cords. In the grassy areas of the park, Enrique had been excitedly clapping for his nook, all while the man continued to speak.

"I'm willing to be this town's never gonna be the same after tonight's Battle of the Bands."

"Okay, he is so unaware what he is saying is true, but it won't be because of Battle of the Bands."

The city blurred out, the attention shifting to Blinky who had played with a milk carton, "I've taken the liberty of constructing a rudimentary model of Arcadia." He started, standing straight as the dining table had been covered in random junk, all laid out in a proper area, creating a rather interesting map of the town.

"If we focus our defensive efforts here, then when the Gumm-Gumms attack–" Blinky's voice was drawn out as Merlin grumbled and sighed, clearly annoyed. "Do you have something to say?" Blinky asked, none too politely.

"This is a waste of time." Merlin swiped the items off the table and onto the floor.

"You broke the museum! You Philistine!"