Mistral and Error

Author's Note: PLEASE READ

We are one episode away from being done with Season 2! Granted it's been a long time since this book has been published and we did not realize the commitment or how hard it was, but we are continuing to go! I think this is one of the few reaction books for a show to be nearly complete!

It is all insane!

One more season to go and we will have finished this book! Also, the React series will consist of four books.

Book One - Trollhunters: The Written Future

Book Two - The World to Come

Book Three - The Inevitable

And Book Four! - The Beginning of the End

And since Book Four is going to be a reaction to the movie, the title is a line of the host in the beginning.

Also, season three will be scheduled differently. We are going on a schedule cause we completely understand how annoying it is to wait so long!

WILL YOU LIKE THE MOVIE REACTION BOOK TO BE SPLIT INTO CHAPTERS?

-----

Side Notes:

This chapter was so hard for reactions. Sorry!

Enjoy!

-----

The never-ending misery for the Trollhunter had begun, a small group of trolls standing high within the vast room of the hero's forge which had been dimly lit as if it was meant to match the harsh feeling that coursed through the Trollhunting team.

The group of trolls who had been standing with a glare watched down as the cage lowered, a nameless troll, Otto in a travel-size form, Usurna, Vendel, and a Quagump were on the committee, every burning ounce of hate pouring off of them, besides Vendel.

Jim showed no fear as he was placed in front of the Tribunal, still confined in the small space of the cell. "Shall we begin? Trollhunter is on trial for choosing to go into the Darklands, allowing the release of Gunmar the Black. James Lake Junior has admitted responsibility for his actions, what say of you of the charges?"

"You know, I think this is an unfair trial. After all, if they let Jim just run through and not be so paranoid, he would have made it and they wouldn't have to go back in." Mary hissed, crossing her arms.

"We'll fight the charge," Blinky firmly said, his friends gathered beneath the cage, both worry and determination sat upon their faces.

"Once convicted, the Trollhunter will be sentenced to exile in the deep," Usurna said, seeming as if she had to hide the joy she felt. All though, a small grin did cross her features.

"What's the deep?" Toby asked, turning to look at Blinky.

"A place of unknown madness, no one exactly knows what resides at the bottom of the deep because no troll has ever returned." The ancient troll turned to look at Jim who gripped the cage.

"What do I do?"

"I was waiting for the comment, I'm not a troll. It always seems to be made in something like this." Eli mentioned, Jim blushing madly. He had no idea why he even found it remotely embarrassing, however, he couldn't help but feel like he had been called out.

"Shall we begin?" Queen Usurna asked once again as Blinky held up his finger.

"One moment, if you please." From his begging smile, Blinky turned to face Jim, now serious. "You cannot fight this allegation."