Recipe for Disaster

The episode has stated bluntly, in the middle of a lecture, taught by Strickler. His class was dark except for the large projector screen that was lit up, a map was locked on the screen, army men, tanks, and many red lines where colored on the olden map.

"Oh great, look who's big head is on the screen." A random kid spat, harshly glaring at the screen. The host simply chuckled, the kids were more harsh with Strickler than they were with Jim and Toby anymore. You can see how people are affected by their suddenly secrets.

Jim was a hero and brave. That's why kids enjoyed his company, also they could see who he was and how he was so protective. Strickler was not, he was a jerk. No one liked him.

"War is constant chaos," Strickler spoke, his face twisted in a serious manner as his fist was raised injustice.

"And you cause most of it."

"The winner will be the one who controls the chaos, both his own and his enemy's."As he spoke, the camera showed the many students who were either trying to keep their eyes open, and some that had obviously failed at doing so. "Napoleon's words show an unquenchable need for conquest. A man who could not be stopped." He clicked a button on the remote, showing the same exact screen from last time. "So, what was the French general's downfall? Did he stare down the barrel of a cannon?" He had finally taken notice to the silence and boredom of his class. "Did he die from the deafening silence of a classroom?

The students laughed, obviously enjoying the comment and actually waking themselves up but two hadn't laughed. Jim and Toby watched from the way back, glares plastered on their faces and wanting to take out Strickler then and there. Well, Jim had. He didn't know about Toby.

"AHAHAHA .... Funny." A kid said with a dead expression.

"Why did we even laugh!?"

"We just fed the fire, how dare us!"

"Look at that. He's got the whole class eating out of his hand."

"His creepy troll hand." Toby spat, typing madly on his phone. (Why did he sound like Lilo?)

"I trusted him. He betrayed me. And worst of all, he hit on my mother." He lightly punched his desk, aggravated. "I should end him now."

"I know why you want to but don't you think that would be a little dumb. I mean, we don't know about your secret, nor Strickler's. That would scar all of us."

"Yeah, blinded by rage. Oops." Jim shrugged and leaned back.

"Or you can ask him to divulge the whereabouts of the bridge that could release unspeakable evil? I don't know. Do you think Strickler knows you're the Trollhunter?"

"Yes."

"Bular called me "Young Atlas." Only Strickler calls me that. Of course he knows. But he doesn't know we're onto him." Jim looked at his once trusted teacher, grinning at the thought of having the upper hand, if he only knew.

"Sorry Jim but you're being used right now. You don't have the upper hand."

"Thanks, next time I'll come for you for advice." He said sarcastically.

"Malaria." Strickler gestured to the screen, a picture of a Mosquito was now covering the projector. "The world's most powerful army felled by the bite of an insignificant insect." The bell rings, causing the students to stand, before they could exit the classroom, Strickler said, "One last lesson. Who can tell me where Napoleon kept his armies? In his sleevies." The class groaned as Strickler laughed as he walked off the screen.