Wingmen

Author's Note:

For those who have viewed the covers and commented, I am very glad you like them! Reminder to Fanfiction.Net readers, just have to go to Wattpad or wait till the books are out!

MY SPEAKERS BLEW OUT AND I DONT HAVE NETFLIX RIGHT NOW SO THIS WAS REALLY HARD! Especially since every website I found to watch it for free did not support CC at all.

I also had to stop like a hundred times while writing the scene where they were saying bye to Aaarrrgghh...... I cry when I see others cry and it was so hard to do.

Fair warning, I finally got an animation computer and is currently working on 3D Animation for college so I completely forgot about this until the team nearly blew up my phone.

Replies to your Reviews:

Yubel578: I know! Right as I was getting used to seeing him as a troll, but he's adorable no matter what! We thought it would be funny if Eli was actually right about what he was saying since he's smart and interested in this kind of stuff. Shows how much he's paying attention! We never realized what Blinky said in that part of the episode acted as if it was foreshadowing Jim's change so we were like, "not letting this chance go!"

To Wattpad and Fanfiction: The comments in the chapter "It's About Time" really made our days! We enjoyed reading those, especially when Eli predicted the future. You guys are amazing and thanks for all the support! Writing this story is tough and a challenge to us but we are glad we wrote it for you guys! You and your comments are hilarious, we seriously love reading them all.

Side Notes:

We are almost done with season one you guys! Longest season ever! Now time to enjoy Wingmen.

---------------

The episode began as if it had never ended, reminding the viewers of Strickler's unfortunate situation. A groan of pain escaped his lip and he gripped the steering wheel in a tight hold. His free hand rubbed his sore mouth, unaware of Angor stalking behind him. The horrid moment finally had dawned on him when his panicked eyes laid on his bare finger that had sported the ring.

"What the hell are we watching?! This is not the same stuff! He's creepy!"

"Are we about to witness strickler's murder because of something he did to protect himself!? How the tables have turned." Someone mentioned, Strickler sighing at them, giggles echoing around them.

Jim just simply shrugged, he was asked to save his mother, not Strickler. What he did was justified and none of the Trolls had been arguing. Yes, he felt a bit of guilt putting Strickler through this fear, however, at the same time, he was laughing inside.

Did he want the teacher to die? No. Did he exactly know that Angor would chase after Strickler, maybe.

Claire caught his look of thought, understanding instantly what he had been thinking. Giving Jim a reassuring smile, she shook her head, mumbling on how he did what he thought was right, and who knows, Strickler could still come out alive, despite everyone's wishes.

Frantically, his hands dug through his pockets, hoping that he had misplaced it, until his eyes had caught movement in his rearview mirror, moving it slightly, he saw the haunting sight of Angor's pale eyes. The troll's angry screech echoed through the car and down Walt's spine, his blood running cold and piecing it together. Strickler turned in shock, hand pressed to his cheek as the assassin charged at him.

"Oh no," Strickler's voice was filled with nervousness and his hand moved to grip the transmitter, sliding it rapidly in reverse. His foot pressed the pedal to the car floor, beads of sweat glistening on his forehead and his heart pounding. Forcefully knocking his killer on his back, Strickler put his vehicle back in drive, only to find Angor missing, the scene too silent for comfort.