Angor Management

Seeing his mother angry, was a rare sight. Well, her swearing and looking as if she would murder everyone in this theater. Usually when she was irritated, she would become silent, as if she had never known you. Maybe even try to argue a little, yet, she would never lose her cool over everything.

She was a calm person, unless the matter had truly bugged her, for example, his father. If his mother had ever seen James Lake Sr. in person, he'd pray for his own safety. Now. seeing her swear and pace, the poor Trollhunter just stared right ahead at the paused screen, his eyes wide as she was using every single swear word that existed.

He had a feeling things were beginning to pick up in their future lives, his mom would be affected because Strickler had crawled to him for help. He had a bad feeling about these next few episodes and his mother's attitude as well.

"I can't believe you! You started this damn mess and now you are crawling to my son to pick up YOUR mess?! I'm not even supposed to be dragged into this but since you couldn't fight Jim on your own because you're too gosh damn scared, now my life and my son's life is on the line! You piece of sh-"

As she started running to Strickler, ready to tackle him off the chair, Blinky had stepped in front of her, gently holding onto her with his four hands.

"Whoa, Barbara, I acknowledge that you are unhappy with the situation. We all are uneasy about it. However, your son is not alone and he handles himself quite well. Might you just relax?"

The woman looked at the mentor troll than to her son who had finally made eye contact with her. With a sigh, she nodded. Blinky was right, things might not go to plan but she had to trust her son, whatever decision he made, she must be there to support that said decision - even if she plainly hated it.

"You're right, Mr. Blinky. Thank you," she moved to sit back in her seat, leaving the crowd still silent and processing her raging fit.

The host lightly gulped before pressing play, the theme of the show still being skipped.

The show started, instantly showing what had happened to Strickler after he had gone to Jim. The said teacher was slumped on a dining chair, clearly asleep. He had been placed in an empty dining hall, the sunlight streaming in through the windows.

Strickler didn't look all that comfortable as he slept, softly snoring. The sound of the Sword of Daylight was heard, the sharp tip of the blade was placed beneath Strickler's chin, lifting his heavy head straight before the sword had been pulled from view, a sock replacing it and being dangled in front of Strickler's nose.

Everyone was quiet, unsure what to say but was definitely intrigued to see what Jim had done to handle such a situation. Also, how the heck did Jim tie up Strickler without the man knowing or was willing to be in such an awkward position.

"Jim, did you knock him out?"

The changeling tiredly sniffed the sock before his eyes rapidly popped open, Walt pulling back with a disgusted groan and retching. He leaned his body to the side, scooting the chair with him.

"What is this?!" The camera turned to Jim who was leaning over, still holding the sock with an unamused look.

"Wakey, wakey, we survived the night with no sign of Angor Rot. Congratulations." Jim stood up straight, crossing his arms, "I thought I'd bring you some breakfast." He tossed the sock, making a direct hit to Strickler's face who had turned and scoffed.

Barbara smiled, shaking her head. That was definitely her attitude that Jim had been blessed with. She could see herself within Jim and it was both scary and a wonderful sight.