Party Monster

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE!

Sorry for not updating so soon, the team and I binge-watched Wizards: Tales of Arcadia. I am also moving and my sister is finally home and in a wheelchair after being in a terrible car crash! Hands are a bit full!

However, we have answers to all your questions!

-----

Will we be writing a reaction book to 3Below and Wizards?

Yes, the Written Future is now part of a series! There is a catch, if the team doesn't keep their memories, it will be a lot more difficult to do this. The titles of these two stories will be released soon and when we plan to have the book released. However, we are trying new tactics.

If the school remembers what happened in the show, will it affect the timeline?

If we choose to let the student body and the Trollhunting team remember, no it will not affect the timeline. Instead, there will be a longer ending of just pure fluff between Jim and those he cares about.

If they do remember, it will be a lot easier to connect 3Below and Wizards React to this story as well and the beginning of 3Below will explain what happened behind the scenes of Jim, Claire, and Toby that was not mentioned at the end of this book.

What would be seen in 3Below Reaction book?

This is not a spoiler, but the Trollhunting team will be back and so will Aja and Krel. Some of the students and teachers, however, will not be featured. We will be removing characters and adding new ones.

The story will follow the timelines of the show.

-----

Enjoy!

-----

The screen was black, dramatic music accompanying the scene. The view of an agenda appeared, open as a pen had crossed off the busy day in a very familiar office. The glowing hue of the Inferna Copula was a clear sign of who the viewers were looking at.

"Okay," Jim started while Strickler closed his eyes, holding his forehead, the Changeling exhausted, "We wait until he's asleep." The camera shifted, a black portal opening in the middle of the room.

Tip toeing out of the portal, Jim wore a worried look as he tried to keep quiet, Claire's voice joining the scene, "I use my shadow staff to get us in." The three teens had sneakily stepped out into the room, Jim speaking again but his mouth hadn't moved.

"And I ever so gently remove the ring from his finger," Jim said, his hand reaching to the ring and getting a grip on the jewel. However, right as he was about to pull it from Strickler's finger, Toby had spoken up.

"Hold up there, Mr. Storyteller. Do changelings even sleep?" Right as Toby pointed it out, Strickler lifted his head, trapping Jim's wrist in a tight hold. The Trollhunter let out a yelp and Strickler's form had changed into his second persona as he growled, the scene freezing.

"Good point, Tobes. New plan," The scene reversed, showing all the steps they took, only to show Strickler reaching for his cup of coffee, a medicine bottle with a small child appearing right before Strickler had taken a sip, "We spike his coffee with extra strength cold medicine," The changeling collapsed onto his desk, the remaining coffee leaked over the desk.

"I use the shadow staff."

"And I bring my Warhammer in case that doesn't knock him out," Toby said excitedly, his vast body backing into Jim.