Hiss Hiss Bang Bang

Author's Note:

So, allergies are upon us and spread like a wildfire. I also, with tons of embarrassment, had forgotten all my passwords to every website. Even Google. So, lets just say, doing this chapter was more adventurous, frustrating, and overall given up on many, many times.

Oopsie. Life is stressful.

OH YEAH! If you guys wonder why the students are so supportive of the Trollhunters as they comment on this show, the reason is because of how they act when Jim arrives!

They may not know him so well but since they all supported Jim when he was "sick", we figured, what better way to honor the humanity and kindness that possesses the teens.

THIS EPISODE ISN'T AS EASY TO REACT TO AS WE THOUGHT!

ALSO, A BIG THANKS TO JoseAngelEscalante5 ON WATTPAD! Thank you for sharing your idea of adding beds for the kids to get some rest! It was a perfect way to end this episode due to the small reactions.

We are always open to ideas and we thank you guys for pointing things out, sharing your ideas, and following us writers on this journey!

Anyways, you know the drill. Sorry for the long wait and please

Enjoy!

------------

Jim chewed at his lip as he had been waiting to see the aftermath of being captivated in the Darklands for so long. He wanted to see how he and his friends handled his freedom and what the future held for him, especially since Gunmar would run free.

Even though Gunmar was out and now Jim was blaming himself for the major mistake he made, he grew even more curious on how he and his team would find out and how it would go. He remembered the host mentioning at the beginning that no matter what happens to him, everything will be okay and that this was meant as an eyeopener, to help him understand what would change.

Did that mean something serious would happen to him that he could possibly not like? He sighed nervously, rubbing his hands together, he had already made the choice of how he wanted to end everything so no matter what, he was set and he couldn't change it.

The night has finally set on Arcadia, the theater lighting up within the darkness, many people surrounding the building as a small cat scurried across the road, careful of the oncoming car.

The cat let out a small cry, ears flattening at the sight of the not stopping car, their horn honking at the small animal. It escaped into a small alleyway, sniffing around in search of food.

Everyone aweed at the small cat, wondering what it was doing and why the cat was the main focus, however, they didn't mind seeing such a little cutie.

The cat's head perked at the sound of a boy laughing loudly, kicking the theater door open as an arm was draped around his girl's shoulder.

"Boy, that stunk. That director's gonna have a short career." The boy joked, he tossed the container of popcorn against the dumpster, the small amount of popcorn littering on the floor.

The cat meowed before prancing over to the popcorn, ready to feast until a crashing noise had alerted it. Curious, the cat leaped onto the large dumpster, looking in to find red eyes staring back at it. A pack of white Goblins had been waiting for it, reaching their arms out and pulling the hissing cat within the dumpster.