Just Add Water

Author's Note:

You guys are naughty, lol! I know the updates are slow and I love how it's becoming an increasing joke. We hope it's a joke. Lol, it's alright, we understand it can get frustrating. We've all been busy at work and I would like to share some good news about myself.

I am currently studying animation. I would like to create things like How To Train Your Dragon and Trollhunters for they inspired me. I am currently learning how to create a character and give her a whole story!

It's a hard learning process but I am enjoying it nonetheless!

Now, I know what you're here for and it's not our life stories so we'll get on with it.

ALSO, WE SAW RISE OF THE TITANS! HOLY SH--

---------

Side Note:

Please, enjoy!

----------

Darkness once again set onto the town of Arcadia, the people blissfully unaware of dangerous trolls that now lurked within the trees. The night, now being the most dangerous without anyone having a clue.

A car sped onto the screen, an open road, dark and surrounded by groups of trees as they headed into town. A man sat in the driver seat, speaking to himself as he surveyed the area.

"How about welcome to the highway, now that's the sign I'd rather see." He mumbled before quickly raising his voice, gently. "Looking forward to the weekend with you, Champ." He looked into the rearview mirror, his young son on his phone, playing a game instead of responding.

The dad continued as his son grunted, not listening. "Stocked the fridge with those mini pizzas you like. Can't wait to get home." The dad's eyes were fully seen in the rearview mirror, the empty road ahead of them.

"Well, I know not to ask more questions when it comes to random people that we have never met, somehow being the center of attention."

"Great, something is going to happen to them. If I'm watching a murder happen, I'm out of here."

"You're lost." The son replied.

"Lost? We-no.. Not lost."

"Call mom, she never gets lost." The son said, a little bitter in his tone as he continued to play.

"Now we don't need mom's help," The father answered before his eyes were back on the road, instantly widening. He jerked the steering wheel to the side as he cried out. "Son of a--!" As the car swerved on the grass, it finally gave a glimpse at what the man saw.

A figure had leaped to the side, the blinding headlights blocking anymore from being seen. The car screeched as he tried to regain control, his foot slamming onto the brake and stopping in the middle of the road.

The father didn't hesitate to get out of the car, his son speaking as he did so. "Nice driving, dad." The dad moved around the car, finding one of his back tires to be flat. He let out a sigh and stood up straight.

"A flat," then he turned to what he nearly avoided. "Shees, look at this thing, no wonder I popped a tire." The arm that had been severed from the weak GummGumm troll was still laying in the road, crumpling. "I've never seen anything like it." He leaned down, placing his hand on the troll limb. "I wonder if it's worth anything?"

"Wait, did he only see the rock? Not the weird figure standing beside it? Or am I seeing things?"

From him leaning down beside the yet to be discovered limb, the dad was seen opening the trunk, grunting as he bent down to lift the large stone. As he moved it into his trunk, he lowered the trunk lid to peer through the back window to see his son still gaming peacefully.