Adventures in Trollsitting

The episode begins with a sight of a house behind the small branches of the forest. The darkening sky surrounded the house, yet, the moon casted a light upon the structure, illuminating the target within the night.

"That's our house." Claire's mother gasped, her eyes wandering to her husband and then her child. "What's going on!?"

People shushed her.

The night was anything but silent, however, an owl called into the lonely landscape as quick panting echoed. A pair of eyes aimed onto the occupied house and it's quick feet running to the home with quickness, its constant panting continued as it jumped from the bush and to the thick pole.

Jim could feel Claire tense up beside him. Without thinking, he gripped her hand and turned to her, "We will get him back. I'm sorry you were affected. One of the reasons I was afraid to tell you what was going on so you or your family didn't get hurt."

Claire looked at him, "it wasn't your fault, I just don't know what to think. I'm watching my brother get taken and I can't do a single thing about it."

Climbing rather too quickly, the still unknown intruder scurried onto the roof and peering inside a window, finding a young girl laying under the covers of her bed. Not finding what they please, the quick figure moving in the night quickly heads to another window, one that had been left open, waiting for the creature's entry.

The intruder let out a pleased laugh before crawling up the window and into the intended room. The pair of eyes scan the walls covered in stars before peering down to find a blonde child peacefully sleeping through the night.

A small bunny had been tucked under the blanket and rested nicely on the kid's open arm and nestled into the loving embrace of the child.

"Awwww," people cooed. However, Claire's parents were anything but happy at the sight of their child, in fact, they were terrified.

Noticing movement, the baby awoke, sadly, the child was none other than Claire's baby brother who cooed at the invading creature. The nook popped from Enrique's mouth as his arms reached for the goblin who used his long limbs to easily balance on both ledges of the crib.

The Goblin gave a gran smile. "Aw."

"No!" The mother cried out. "T-that thing better leave my son alone!" Jim and Toby shared a look. They already had known where this was going.

Enrique had not known that such a danger could occur to him as he still held up his arms to the leader Goblin.

"Ooh! Chaka, Chaka, Chaka, Chaka." The Goblin chanted.

"So, that's who was chosen to be the next Changeling! Harsh, they are using Jim's favorite people against him!"

Eli shook his head, not believing what he saw. He glanced at Claire who was fearing the worst and could not face her parents, she couldn't see their expressions and Eli understood that.

The scene quickly changed from the kidnapping of Enrique Nunez during nightfall, to the daylight. Jim and Toby spent their day watching the new and improved Vespa slowly circle in the window that their reflections had bounced off of.

"It's even worse that Jim and Toby are clueless to what is going on."

"Check that baby out," Toby said as they watched with smiles.

Jim let out an exhale before speaking, "Vespa 300 GTS Super. Single-cylinder catalyzed four-stroke Quasar engine. Hmm, Can you imagine me going down the road on that? Wind whipping through my hair, Claire holding tight to my back..."