[Chapter 13]

The sun had risen over the horizon once more, the pale orange rays illuminating the small hospital room.

Jisung had his head resting on his hands on Gabs' beds, his snores echoing through the room.

Jooheon lay sprawled in a chair on the other side of the bed, deep in sleep.

Jisung raised his head tiredly, blinking in the sudden light.

"Could the sun be any ruder?" Jisung moaned, sitting up and stretching his limbs.

Jooheon grumbled, covering his eyes with his hand.
"Stupid sun.." he whined, blinking and finally waking up.

"Morning, Jooheon." Jisung smiled, resting his face in his hands.

"Good morning." Jooheon responded, standing up and stretching.

"Five more minutes..."

Jisung turned, facing Gabs with a shocked expression.

She blinked tiredly, looking around the room slowly.

"How in the world did I end up here..?" Gabs grumbled, rubbing her eyes while sitting up.

"Gabs!! Welcome back. Were you dreaming of me~" Jisung joked, pulling the girl into a hug.

"Hmm, no, but I dreamt of food. Gosh, I'm starving." Gabs whined, her stomach rumbling in agreement.
She suddenly turned to face the other male in the room, smiling a goofy grin towards him.

"Ah, hello. You brought me here, come here." Gabs ushered, patting the side of her bed.

Jooheon tilted his head, visibly confused, but complied nevertheless.
He sat on the side of the hospital bed, looking down at the brunette.

"We haven't formerly met.. I'm Jooheon, a friend of Wonho's." Jooheon bowed his head.

"I'm Gabs- you probably already know.." She chuckled awkwardly, before reaching up to pat the boy on the head, ruffling his hair slightly.

"Thanks.." Gabs huffed out under her breath, before smiling again.

Jisung pulled Gabs away from him, before pretending to be hurt.
"Gabs, are you cheating on me? Do I not get a head pat as well?" He pouted, bringing his face close to Gabs'.

Her breath caught in her throat, Jisungs face being way too close to hers.

Her cheeks flushed red, before pushing the boy off.

"I'm not cheating on you. And- if you're going to behave like that, no head pats." Gabs huffed, feigning annoyance. She looked away from the boy as her cheeks tinted a bright red.

"Are you blushing? Aww." Jisung joked.

Jooheon smiled as he saw that bright look on the girls face.
It truly was something wonderful.
"Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds to it." Jooheon smiled, standing up.

"Safe travels. Hope to see you around!" Jisung waved, smiling as the boy left the room.

Gabs got out of the hospital bed, her legs shaking ever so slightly.

"How long was I asleep for?" She asked, pacing back and forth.

"Only one night." Jisung said, standing up as well.

"And is Kara..?"

"She's still in the same condition.." Jisung sighed, his heart breaking at the sad expression on Gabs' face.

Gabs looked down at the floor, attempting to hide the pain she felt.

"Guess it can't be helped.. alright, let's head back. I'm assuming Felix is still with her though?" Gabs clapped, looking up at the boy with a shaking smile.