[Chapter 27]

BTS sat around, armed and ready, the hitmen ATEEZ spread around their house, along with Enhypen, and TXT.
They were prepared.
Whilst waiting, Jimin got a message.
He grabbed his phone, looking at them.
Y/N was messaging him like crazy, about leaving his books at her place.
He shrugged powering his phone off.
There wasn't time for that now.

Then a bang, a crash, and the explosions of gunfire got them on guard.
Jimin and JHope went on the front lines, slinking around corners, watching at the source of the noise, as the front door was blasted down, only for there to be no one.

"That's odd.." Jimin whispered, glancing around.
Then an explosion rang from the back of the house, and the roof.
It was a diversion.
"Jimin, go to the roof. I'll go to the back." JHope instructed, rushing off.
The other members of BTS moved around slower, covered in bulletproof vests, their bandaged limbs a bloodied mess.

As JHope slunk to the back, members of the opposing groups, NCT and Stray Kids crept in.

The battle was beginning.

Gabs rushed off on her own, her eyes cold, void of her usual facade.
She was scared, but she refused to show it.
Kara would be ashamed if she wimped out now.

Stepping cautiously around corners, the groups went head to head.
No one had crossed paths yet.
Jimin, instead of heading to the roof, decided to head to the white room.
He knew a better place to move Kara to. The white room was too obvious of a location.
He opened the door, creeping inside.
"It's Jimin." He whispered, as Seonghwa pointed his gun.
He let out a sigh. "Any later and I would have shot you. I've got her covered."
Jimin just glanced at him, and to the half asleep Kara on the bed in the corner.

"I know where to move her. They'll know she's in here. Trust me." Jimin said.
"You're not just going to be able to pick her up y'know, her legs are free so she can easily kick at you." Seonghwa noted.
"I can just knock her out y'know." Jimin said, crouching in front of Kara.
He sat there, admiring the soft fragile look she had whilst asleep.
People's true colours really shined that way.
In a way, he pitied her. He was older than her, and she probably went through so much more, at such a young age.
She was still in reality, a child, trapped in her own fantasy of evil and good. That's what led her down this path.

Jimin stood up, picking her up in his arms, in a fireman's carry.
Kara's eyes opened slightly. "You again." She grumbled.
"Please don't move, or I'll be forced to knock you out. You've received enough bodily trauma recently, so I'd rather not." Jimin said, gripping her in one arm as he opened a large door in the floor, opening down to a basement.
"Why are there so many doors in this one room." Kara whined.
"It's a room of mysteries." Jimin commented, tone sarcastic.
"Don't have to be an asshole about it." Kara scoffed, as Jimin let her go, to climb down the stairs herself.
"Move." He growled, placing a gun against her back.

"Yep, I'm moving." Kara hummed, walking forward, further and further into the dark.
When they reached the bottom of the stairs, a light flickered on.
A large living room was situated down there, the walls a ragged grey stone, smoothed on the side facing out.
There was a large TV, as well as a luxurious couch.
There were doors branching off.
Jimin wandered towards one in particular, opening it, to reveal a king-sized bed, the sheets a deep red, pale grey pillows at the top.
The bed frame twisted up like vines, the walls the same dark stone like the room outside.
"You stay in here." Jimin said.

"Why the hell are you moving me. I liked the white." Kara grumbled.
"Well, Kara, I kind of like you. I'd rather you don't get caught in the gunfire. People are going to get hurt, and there might be casualties. You're not getting in the mix. You're an important piece in a lot of peoples puzzles." Jimin said.
"Bullshit. You're just hiding me away." She scoffed.
"Well, that's part of it. Trust me, I'd rather treat you as a guest. As much as it's fun to hurt people and such, it's not fun if they haven't done anything particularly wrong." Jimin said, turning to leave.
"Well, just so you know I don't exactly hate you, but I don't like you either." Kara said, wandering over to sit on the bed.
Jimin walked off, closing the bedroom door behind him, locking it shut.