[Chapter 6]

I sat in an empty bathroom stall, staring at my phone. Ji Woo, where were you...

I looked at my wrist and winced.
Jesus.

I checked my phone again.
Ji Woo's school had ended.

Why wasn't she here yet??

I began to hyperventilate, my breath stammering and breaking.

Shit. Don't freak out Y/N.

I breathed in deeply, and exhaled, before leaving the bathroom.
I sat back down between the boys.
They were talking about... school?

Bang Chan was just listening.
He did seem older than the others.

"Oh my god- Mr Kim, the science teacher, is soooo bad! One word from your mouth and it's detention!" Hyunjin whined.

"What school do you three go to anyway? I've never seen you guys around before." I asked, holding my head in my hands.

"Oh- did Jeongin not tell you? We moved to his school a couple days ago!" Felix smiled.

AHH, he's so adorable!

Stop it Y/N!

"What? Did you get kicked out of your old school or something?" I joked.

They laughed.

I sipped at my boba tea.

"Well, I guess something like that-" Jisung joked.

Jungkook kept looking at me worriedly.
Worry?

What..? Did these boys spike my drink or something? Pfft. Just stupid boy rivalry, I suppose.
I remember slightly the conversation from when I was at the hospital.
It was a blur, but they had mentioned two names.
BTS and Stray Kids.
Maybe it was a family thing?
I don't know, it doesn't seem to concern me.

"Then how come you guys aren't at school today? I took the day off.. so like..?" I asked.

"Oh, a couple of us had some family issues going on, so we took the day off together." Hyunjin answered, spinning his spoon around his coffee, avoiding my eyes.

"Oh, I see. I hope whatever it is gets better." I smiled. I sipped my boba tea again.

"Can I take a look at your wrist, Y/N? I told you I had some stuff to take care of it." Jisung said, searching through his bag quickly.

"Oh- uh- sure.." I mumbled, pulling my sleeve down slightly.

The other boys looked at my wrist and grimaced.

"Jesus.." Jeongin mumbled.

"Who did that??" Felix asked, his hands under his chin.

"Jungkook... he didn't want me coming over here.. still no idea why..."

Their stares turned cold with hate at the sound of his name.

Jisung grabbed a towel from his bag, pouring some of his water onto it. He wrapped it around my wrist gently. The damp cloth helped soothe the pain. He grabbed a bandage out of my bag and wrapped it around my wrist. "This will stop it from getting knocked, 'kay?" Jisung commented, smiling.

"Thanks.." I responded.

We sat there in silence for a bit.

My stomach rumbled, breaking the awkward silence (see what I did there??).

The boys all turned towards me, their gazes warming, and they all laughed at the sudden noise.

"Ah, guess I'll order some food too... any of you guys want anything?" I asked, standing up.