[Chapter 64]

A/N it sure has been awhile since I've updated this story.. how I've missed it

All eight boys had met up again, and they were outnumbered.
Which you wouldn't expect, saying there were a decent few of them, and generally they were great at fighting 2 or 3 to 1.
But there were way too many people, as Taehyung clicked his tongue.

"I think it's best we stand down. We'll all end up dead, and then no one can complete the mission." He said, lowering his gun.

Jeongin sighed. "He's right, as much as I hate to say that. It's not worth it."

They all lowered their weapons, Jimin assigning himself as the spokesperson as he cleared his throat.

"What do you people want? I'm sure this can be settled peacefully." Jimin asked, a shaken smile prominent on his lips.

The man at the front spoke first. "I'm sure you know. Y/N. The mission every gang is on. You guys have failed, so we've been hired."

Jimin sighed. "We haven't failed, we're just trying to make this experience nicer for Y/N. You know who hired you, don't you? He wouldn't be happy if you toss her over your shoulder and kidnap her, now would he?"

The man froze, narrowing his eyes through the slits in his mask.
"He's getting desperate. You better hurry it up, or we'll storm your house next."

They all left after that, Hyunjin letting out a whine. "Fuck me this is all so very complicated."

"No it's not." Taehyung mused. "He said we need to be quick. Guess who Y/N's with?"

Hyunjin's face drained of colour.

"Kara won't help you."

"Oh not me, but she'll help him." He nodded towards Jimin, as he called Kara.

Felix lunged for him, only for Jimin to knock him with the edge of his gun, Felix falling unconscious.
"Stop doing that. You'll give him permanent brain damage at this rate." Taehyung scowled, as Jimin shrugged.

"He'll be fine."

Kara felt her phone vibrating in her pocket, as she pulled it out.

She answered, raising the phone to her ear.

"Bad timing, Taehyung."

"We need your help. Bring Y/N with you. We're near the Science block. Jimin's hurt." Taehyung said, voice shaking.
"Are you alright? What happened? Is he okay?" She asked, feeling her heart race at the desperation in his voice.

"We're outnumbered, just come quickly."

Then the line went dead.

Kara turned to Gabs and Y/N.

"Alright, the boys are outnumbered in the science block. Gabs, you take Y/N and get the hell out of here. I'll go help them." Kara instructed, as Gabs nodded.

I grabbed Kara's arm as she went to rush off.

"Are you sure you'll be okay by yourself?" I asked, knowing the answer was stupid.
Kara sighed. "I have a feeling they may actually be okay. Y/N, these people are coming for you, and as much as I care for Jimin it may all just be a ruse so I help them get to you. Stay with Gabs." She explained, before running off, leaving me and Gabs alone.

Gabs grabbed my hand, taking me in the opposite direction, back where we had came from.

"The whole school saw you guys with guns you know, so what's the plan?" I asked.
Gabs shrugged. "Leave. We can protect you from far away as well. And I doubt many people were watching us, quite a few ran off."