[Chapter 4]

Y/N POV
I woke up back in my own bedroom.
When did I get here???

I looked around and saw two small bags at the end of my bed.

I sat up carefully, head still dizzy and pounding from yesterday's.. problem...

At least I think it was yesterday??

I looked in the first bag.

It was flowers from Ji Woo

and.. pills..?
They were from Taehyung...

Dear Y/N
I hope you feel better soon. Me and Ji Woo thought it would be a good idea to buy these for you. She cares, a lot. Take care of her for me when I'm not around, okay??
From Taehyung 💜

I sat there in shock. DID medication was expensive. I thought about messaging a thank you when I realised I didn't have his phone number.
I knew he was friends with Jungkook, so I guess that was the way to go.

Jungkookie🐰

Y/N:
Hey Jungkook, can you give me Taehyungs number? I want to thank him for something.

Jungkookie🐰:
Of course! It's ***-***-****

I messaged Taehyung a quick thank you before moving onto the next bag.

Inside was a small gift box.

I opened it up and found a lovely silver necklace inside.

It was the shape of a heart, moulded from two pearl leaves. One was an intricate woven design, like branches, the other pure white.

There was a tag on this too.

Hope you're doing okay.
From Jeongin, JS and F xx

Who were JS and F??

I decided to message Jungkook about it first, since Minji did try kill Jeongin yesterday.

Jungkookie🐰

Y/N:
Hey Jungkook, sorry for bothering you again 😅, but I got a gift from Jeongin and a JS and F?? Do you know who those two are?? Are they from our class??

Jungkookie🐰:
They're not from our class. It's no one to worry about. What did they give you??

Y/N:
A necklace, why?

Jungkookie🐰:
I'll be right over. Don't touch it.

I ignored Jungkook and decided to message Jeongin the same question.

Jeongin🦊

Jeongin🦊:
Oh- JS is Jisung and F is Felix! They transferred to our school about a week ago! They're my friends. I kind of talked to them about you, so they wanted to make sure you were okay too..

 I kind of talked to them about you, so they wanted to make sure you were okay too