[Chapter 52]

"Y/N, ah there you are." Kara said, standing on the doorframe.
She wandered forward, plucking the file from my hands.
I looked up at her. "I was reading that."
"I'm very proud you know how to read. But, I promised you a day out, so." She smiled, placing it back down as we walked out the room.

My mind was whirring.

"Park Y/N, known otherwise as Park Minji, wanted for her affiliation with the mafia.
File 343: parent mafia associates."

I didn't have any idea about my parents, nor did I remember them.
But then again, I don't remember anything Minji did..

"What was that file about?" I asked.
Kara sighed. "It's the reason why those men wanted you. I'm glad they dragged me along though, so I could help you, but yeah. Your parents were apart of a mafia branch in Australia. Makes sense, doesn't it?"

"I suppose... wait like the mafia? Like guns and shit? Also that reminds me, you told me last night you had a gun on you..."
I felt as though I was prying too much, but it wouldn't hurt.
"I probably did have one on me, yes. I have a licence. Look, Y/N, please stop asking these questions. I'm going to get in trouble." She whispered, grabbing her car keys as we got to the door.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I said, glancing around.
Just what did Namjoon's parents do to own a place this big?

"You're fine, but please be mindful." She sighed, opening the door as we wandered outside, towards her car.
We both sat inside, as she tried to rev up the engine.
"I have a horrible feeling the snows got my car stuck." She said, rolling her eyes as she jumped out, looking beneath the car.

"Yep, okay. Taehyungs car probably isn't snowed in, so let's take that." She said, walking over to the garage, typing in a code as it popped open.

She walked over to an empty bay.
"Well, he's clearly not home. Namjoon doesn't drive, Jungkook's car is way too fast, Jin and Yoongi scares the shit out of me, and JHope is busy." Kara said, her face paling.
"We can take Jimin's car."

"Shouldn't we go ask?" I asked, knowing Jungkook would want him there later, and if his car went missing, he probably wouldn't come.
"Yeah, I suppose. Uh, let's just take the bus. Come on." She said, grabbing at my hand as she pulled me down the road, as we waited patiently.
When it finally arrived, it was only a five minute drive before we reached the mall, where she dragged me inside.
"Let's go to the arcade. It gets my mind off of things." She smiled, as I nodded.

Let's just say, Kara is really good.
"Did you grow up playing these things? Oh my god you're thrashing me."
"I used to spend a lot of time at arcades in Australia. And with Felix, actually. He's a lot better than me, and he is so competitive." She chuckled. "You and him should play together one day."

"Yeah, all three of us should." I said, to which she just hummed.
I heard familiar voices, turning my head to look at the door.
Speak of the devil, they say.
Felix, Bang Chan, Gabs, Han, Hyunjin and Jeongin were all there.

So was Lee Know, and he was waving right at me.
I saw the colour drain from Kara's face, as she lowered her head.
"Lee Know is waving at you." She said.
"If he wants to talk to me, he can come over here. You see, we kind of kissed.." I whispered.
She looked at me, and a smile broke out onto her lips.
"For real? Shut up, I always thought it would be like you and Jeongin. I have never seen that dude show emotion. Well? How do you feel?" She asked.
"I'm very, confused. Like, I've never really spoken to him other than the day I kissed him, so." I sighed, watching as he walked over, the others scattering out.

Kara walked off, sending me a smile before she left to go play on another game, leaving me with Lee Know.
"Bet I can beat you at Mario kart." I said.
"Bring it." He smiled.