[Chapter 33]

They all just fell silent.

"What's the secret I'm missing out on here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you want to know where I've been for the last two weeks?" Kara broke the silence.
"I've been in bandages, healing broken bruises and ripped skin. I wasn't sick. I was in a car accident. The night after you heard me on call, I was drunk, and I decided to drive. So I've been healing. You prying so much clearly means you knew and I lied to you. I'm sorry, but it seems such a stupid thing to whine about. An accident is an accident."

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know.." I said.
She rolled her sleeve up, revealing fresh scars, old scars.
"My window shattered. Sliced me up badly. It hurt like hell. Are you satisfied now? If you care so much about knowing about my parents, they're dead. Have been for years." She said, standing up and storming off.

Gabs glared at me, before following after her.

The boys all just watched her disappear, before turning to me awkwardly.

"I'm sorry.. you just probably shouldn't have asked about it.. her mum died when she was young, and her dad wasn't the best parental figure, so it seemed like he was dead anyway. It's a sensitive topic. You should know. You don't know where your parents are, do you?" Felix commented.

"Yeah... I don't.." I mumbled.

How does he know?

Bang Chan came wandering over.
"What's going on here?" He asked, leaning against Felix's chair.

"Y/N was just asking some questions. An interview really. Anything else you would like to ask?" Seungmin said, face void of emotion.

I had clearly hit a nerve.

"Well.. I believe you've heard of BTS?"

"Kara!!" Gabs exclaimed, knocking on the bathroom door.
She had locked herself in.
This wasn't the first time she had done this either, after talking about her parents.
That's why Gabs was worried.

What a surprise, she was worried about Kara.

Like always.

"Go away!" Kara yelled back, voice muffled by the door.

"I'm not going away until you come out! Come on, what are you doing in there!!" Gabs yelled, knocking against the door.

At this rate, she was going to have to break the door handle.
That wouldn't look suspicious at all, no.

Kara sat with her back against the wall, digging her nails into the palm of her hand.
She could feel the warm tears trickling down her cheeks in rivers, dripping onto her shirt.

"Kill my daughter! Spare me! Please! Just kill that little bitch! I'll be helpful! Kill her! Spare me!" her dad cried, desperate, as he stared into his daughters eyes.

All the love he had was gone.

For his wife, who lay with her head split open beside him, and for his daughter in front of him, crying and screaming in agony.

On the other side of the wall, another young girl was watching.

"Come on dear, let's go." The girls mother said.
"Why! It's getting to the interesting part." She frowned.
"Every death you watch puts more money on your head. So come on." Her mother grumbled, grabbing her daughter by the arm, dragging her away.