[Chapter 57]

Jeongin wasn't wrong. Gabs did indeed take me shopping that day after school, without even asking me if I wanted to first.
She just dragged me there, very much so against my will.
She was very strongly judgemental about the clothes I chose, as she tried to match them with jewellery and shoes.
I told her to not worry about it, but she insisted on making sure the date was amazing.

She finally let me buy a dress, which was made from silk and was fully black, the dress hugging my body, but still comfortable.
Flowers were embroidered onto the dress in sparkling lace.
Gabs payed for it without hesitation, despite the high price on the piece of clothing.

As I sat in Gabs' room ready, I heard a knock on the door, as it was pulled open.
Hyunjin stood there, smiling.
"So, you ready for the best date of your life?" He asked.
He was clad in a casual suit, the shirt untucked, as he still wore a dress coat and pants, his tie reletaively loose around his neck.
His black hair was pushed back out of his face, but it occasionally tousled back down in strands over his eyes.
"Well, honestly you're going to be one of the first dates I've known beforehand, before I go on a date with them, so I hope it's special." I smiled back, as he took my hand in his.

He took us driving in his car, and as it was already dark out I admired the city.
His house was closer to Seoul than Wonju, so we were going into the city to eat.
It was always so bright at night, but it was beautiful.
We finally pulled up outside this restaurant, as Hyunjin parked, jumping out quickly to help me out.
As we walked inside, I almost gasped.

It was a beautiful food hall, walls painted gold, chandeliers hanging from the roof.
He spoke quietly to the waiter, before we were led away to a table.
"Order whatever you like, and as much as you like. I'm paying, so go crazy." He smiled, as I looked at the menu.
I knew my expression dropped as I looked at the prices.
"Hyunjin I would offer to pay for my meal but I can't afford any of it."
He waved his hand. "It's fine, I'm paying. Go nuts for all I care, my card won't decline."

I just sighed, before we both ordered our food, chatting comfortably as we waited for our meals to come.

Kara never heard from Hyunjin, so she assumed Y/N was already with him by the time she got home.
That's what BTS's manor was to her at this point.

She went and showered away the blood and grime straight away, not wanting to stay how she was for any longer.

"You said you knew who killed them. You lied." Kara scowled, as she held a knife to a mans throat.
"I- I'm working on it Miss!"
Kara tutted.
"Working on it isn't good enough. I asked for it done a week ago." She said, running the knife along his throat, scratching at the surface as blood speckled up.
"I'm so sorry, just please, spare me." The man said.
Kara frowned. "Oh please just shut up!"
She stabbed the man in the throat, jumping back as he bled out onto her skin.
"That's disgusting." She scoffed.

Namjoon had sent her on a mini mission. Not really. He had just told her a man knew who killed her parents, so she went to get information.
It didn't really work.

When she had done in the shower, she went into the kitchen, looking for something to eat.
It was already late, and she knew everyone had already eaten.

"Anything you're looking for in particular?" A voice asked.
Kara turned.
"Not really, Yoongi. I'm just searching."
He walked over to the fridge, pulling out a leftovers container.
"We have leftovers from tonight. Well, not exactly. Jimin put it aside for you." He said.
Kara cringed at Jimin's name.

"That's nice of him."
Yoongi nodded, putting the container in the microwave for her.
"Go sit down. I'll get you a glass of water."
Kara just nodded, going over to sit at the table.

A few minutes later, he came back, food and glass in hand as he placed it down.

"Dig in."

She happily ate, hunger gnawing at her stomach.
Then she felt her stomach lurch, as she rushed to the sink.
Her head also pounded, and she suddenly felt very... heavy.

She stumbled back into a wall, trying to keep herself up straight.
Yoongi grabbed for her shoulders.
"Woah there. Let's get you to bed, okay?"
She just nodded as he scooped her up, taking her to her bed.
She curled herself into a ball, feeling sick and ill.

Yoongi sighed, messaging Namjoon.

It's done.

"So you're telling me your hair is fake? I'm betrayed." I said.
Hyunjin sighed. "It's not fake now, but it was for awhile. Trust me, Gabs always pulls at my head now because she permanently thinks I'm wearing a wig."
"I would too! She thought she pulled out a whole lock of hair from your scalp, dude. I'd think you were wearing a wig too." I said.
He smiled. "Perhaps I am."

We were walking around the city now, strolling as we spoke.
I narrowed my eyes, reaching for his head to grab at his hair.
He gently grabbed at my wrist, pulling my face close to his.
I suddenly got flustered, as his breath tickled my face.

I pulled in, pecking him on the lips before pulling away.
In an instant he was kissing me, not hesitating after I kissed him first.
He pulled away, smirking.

"Let's continue this at home."

When we got back to his house, we locked ourselves in his room.
He let me change into some of his clothes for pyjamas, before we lay together and binged a whole drama.
I kept my head on his chest, as he played with my hair, occasionally kissing me on the forehead.

I fell asleep on his embrace like that, and I'm almost sure he fell asleep like that too.

It was a nice change to falling asleep alone every night.

I also felt safe.
Maybe he was one of the people who wanted me. But at least he was making me feel special on the way to taking me.

At least I felt loved.